Chapter 6 (edited it)

(I already made a chapter 6 but a lot didn't make sense. And yes, I'm back. Sorry for everything. I won't guarantee frequent posting though. Sorry.)

(M/N) wakes up to the sound of the television. He opens his eyes and sits up.

'After the whole dodgeball match, the pain in my injury worsened. It was hard to hide it more. I guess I underestimated a gun shot wound.' (M/N) thought as he examined his wound.

He stands up and winces at every move but he did his best not to. 

(M/N) walked up outside his sister and him, shared.

"But how, bondman? How can this be!?" Cliché lines was heard from the show Anya was watching.

"Good morning..." (M/N) muttered as he rubbed his eyes and walked to the couch Loid was on. 

"Hey Anya-" 

"Busy now. Cartoons." Anya interrupted Loid as she stared intently on the Television screen.

"Not too close, Anya." (M/N) warned.

Anya scooted away, not looking away from the screen.

Suddenly, Loid walked over and picked Anya over.

"NOOOOOO!! I HATE STUDYING!!" Anya yelled.

"Stop struggling! You promised me we'd study at five o'clock!" Loid struggled to keep Anya in his arms. 

(M/N) snickered a bit in the background as Anya flailed her arms around.

"YOU'RE A MEANIE, PAPA. A BIG MEAN MEANIE!" Anya whined.

Loid looked tired as he was thinking of what he'd have to do for Anya to listen. 

He put Anya down by the table and Loid sat back down with (M/N).

Moments later of Loid struggling to teach Anya, Yor came over to the table to try and teach her but also failed.

(M/N) thought of joining in but he couldn't think of anything to teach her. 

Then they tried to find Anya's talents, but failed in every test they took.

Eventually, they ended up in Community services.

...

Everything didn't work.

They all gave up and was about to go home until Anya ran off saying that someone was drowning in the pool but then changed her mind saying she was going to practice at the pool.

(M/N) ran off to find her and also ended up in the pool area. He looked around to see Anya jumping in the water. He followed in pursuit.

He opened his eyes underwater to see a blurry figure of his sister and another boy, sinking in the water. 

He caught Anya as Anya caught the boy.

They swam in the surface to see a worried Loid rushing to hold (M/N)'s hand.

Everyone in the pool saw the scene as the drowning boy was brought back to his senses.

Everyone was clapping especially at Anya.

Everyone was happy. (M/N) eyed Anya in disbelief of what Anya just did.

He looked at the pool to see a tint of red until he realized what it was.

 He ran off the room without anyone noticing to a secluded area.

He sat down the grass and turned to his leg.

It was bleeding.

"Damn it. Not now." He muttered.

He rummaged around his wet bag for new bandages but to no surprise, it was wet and ripped apart.