05: first appointment

❆°➳ "how did you sleep"
⤷ chapter five:

jungkook slept like a baby, by the time he woke up he realised the situation he was in. when he looked up to see taehyung asleep, his face so close to him. he gulped and slowly shuffled back, getting out the bed and throwing the covers back over taehyung, not wanting to wake the male up. so he quietly walked out the room and headed towards the kitchen.

there were a lot of apartments that were cheap that jungkook found, but when he looked at the apartment he is living in now he was sold

there were a lot of apartments that were cheap that jungkook found, but when he looked at the apartment he is living in now he was sold. he liked the look of it. he could see himself living here for awhile. he decided to make breakfast for both taehyung and himself.

pancakes were the easiest and quickest thing to make, so he stuck with that idea.

he turned his head when he heard footsteps come towards the kitchen, he chucked the last pancake that he cooked onto the plate and lifted it towards the table. smiling when he made eye contact with taehyung.

"morning" the brunette said, rubbing his eyes as he watched jungkook place food onto the table.

"you made breakfast?" the cuddler asked, pointing towards the food when the raven told him to take a seat and dig in.

"yeah? did your other clients not make breakfast for you?" taehyung shook his head as he sat down.

"w-well thank you" the brunette said immediately digging in.

"how did you find our first session? did you sleep okay?" taehyung asked, looking at jungkook who looked a lot more awake.

"It was the first night that I did not really wake up during the night, I slept the whole night. it really helped. t-thank you" the brunette chuckled at the cute male in front of him.

"so tell me about yourself?" jungkook was asked by the cuddler who continued to eat breakfast.

"I am 18, recently moved here from busan, trying to find happiness. you?" the raven said, not the best at telling people about himself.

"im 18, from a small family, a football coach and a good grade student" the brunette said, jungkook laughed a little.

"that is really cool"

the conversation went a little awkward, it was like having a one night stand with someone and your all horny and want to touch each other then morning arrives and it is awkward. that was the best way to describe the room.

"are you wanting to book another appointment?" taehyung questioned

jungkook nodded, he did not want to rely on the cuddler so he just needed one good rest a week. "every friday night?" the male asked, the brunette nodded and wrote it down on his phone.

"sounds good" the taller sang, looking back at his phone to see missed calls from his parents.

"sorry jungkook, I completely forgot I had a meeting this morning and I am late" the male rushed and stood up grabbing all his things.

"dont worry about it, have a good day. I already sent the payment to your account" jungkook said, telling the male felt bad for leaving the dishes to him.

"thanks jungkook, see you next week"

and just like that his first appointment was over and done with.