Wannabe 🔥

As I sat with Gojo-Sensei, I felt sort of bad. Wisteria was kind of like his girlfriend, wasn't she? Why else would they be so close? Were they just friends with benefits?

Still, she was on my mind. A lot.

I couldn't help but think about her. She seemed to glow. I'd seen her again yesterday. It was like getting high after not smoking for a while. So divine. She was divine.

"Gojo, can I ask you something?"

"You just did." He smirked.

"Then can I ask you another question?"

"You just did." Gojo turned the page to his magazine.

"Ugh! You know what I mean." I hissed.

"Fine, what is it, Megumi?"

"What is Wisteria to you?"

Gojo smiled a bit, satisfaction apparent on his face. "So, finally admitting your crush on her?"

This bastard. He's even more smug today. What's he thinking?

"No, I was just curious."

"If you must know, guy who likes Wisteria, we're just flings." Gojo looked a little disappointed as he said that.

"I do not like her!" I shouted.

"Sheesh, okay, man, it was just a joke, don't get your panties in a knot." My sensei scoffed, turning the page to his magazine again. "I saw her the other day."

"So did I. I met up with her for coffee." It felt like I was trying to brag, but my tone was just lovesick. I couldn't help it. My mind just keeps running routes back to her. She's just that addictive.

"Mm. We had earth-shattering, mind-blowing sex." Gojo said casually, sipping his ramune.

My heart and chest tightened. She was having sex with Gojo. Not that she can't. She can fuck whoever she wants...

...Unless it's Gojo.

Damn it, damn it, damn it! I'm jealous. I'm so jealous.

Koen was driving me half insane. It was like she was drilled into my head like a nail in a wall. I hated it. I hated it so much.

Yet...

...I didn't.

I loved the mere thought of her. She was exhilarating, her hair, eyes, skin, and body. She was a goddess in human form. It was ridiculous of how head over heels I'd fallen for her in two short weeks.

Two weeks, Megumi. Ridiculous.

"Well, Megumi, I've gotta go. Important business." Gojo stood up and set his magazine down on the coffee table. It was a fashion article, and I assumed it was mostly all women models.

Of course Gojo would own magazines and books like that. Gojo is the kind of guy to watch porn in public. But, I can't change my sensei. It was crazy to me, I'd known the man pretty much all my life, and I still could barley stand to be around him. We were very different.

Maybe that's why she likes Gojo better than me... Maybe she likes promiscuous men like him.

That gave me an idea that I truly wish I'd thought of earlier. I'd act like Gojo. Maybe then Koen would give me a chance.

Just maybe.

༺✧✭✧༻

I had texted Koen a few minutes ago and she replied just now.