Part 40

[ prefer to read part 27]

FLASHBACK AFTER ACCIEDENT......................

After clash that truck, leave from the place with normal speed. While Juhi's Car rolled down road aside. Car was very much damage, it got crush from Back and side. Glasses of windows were all scattered aside and in the car. All three were unconscious inside. Juhi heat her head on steering wheel, her head was bleeding and Pieces of Glass were pierced into her Skin making it bleed, She was fully unconscious. While Eunha was fully half unconscious, her head also bleeding and Glasses pierced into her skin but she Got hurt more than anyone because Truck crash with car from side where Eunha was seating and Chris, his one leg got stuck in the car.

He was only one in the car who was in full consciousness. He look around taking in surroundings. He got panicked looking at two ladies. Eunha said in very weak and low voice "Please save my Child, please I beg you." "Don't worry, we will get out of this" Chris said, but somewhere he is afraid too. But he get rid of his thoughts and try to move out off Car. He tries to open door but because of crash it got stuck, making it unable to open. He tries many time but fails terribly. Then, he kicked door very hard with his free legs, after few tries Door gets open. He tries to get off the car but then he Groan in pain because of his leg. When it becames too much painful, he decided too take it off in one go. So, he jerk his leg so hard, screaming in pure Pain but finally he succeed.

He look around and sees a man running towards them. Chris thought that he is attacking but too his surprise man asked "Are you okay?" He nods but didn't take his guards down but then he cheak man he doesn't look suspicious then he thought maybe other one just want to  help  . Chris asked man too help him because he somewhere knew that he can't able to do it alone. Then they looked too whom they can take out first, it was easy too take Juhi first. Then The man and Chris somehow successfully take Juhi out who was bleeding too much. Then two, move towards Eunha, who was also bleeding too much. They tries too take Eunha, out but suddenly, Eunha scream in Pain and said painfully "my Stomach is paining too much" the other man take out his phone and turn the flash on. He look down, Eunha was bleeding too much between her legs. Without wasting second. He call ambulance. After that. He instructed Chris something. Chris got inside of car and held Eunha while other man from outside held her. After few tries they take her out but it was impossible for her too walk and Chris was bearly able too walk, So without think much the other man Carry Eunha. Chris sigh and look again at car, he smelled Gasoline, he looked clearly too find out that tank is leaking. After few minutes Car got blast with huge fire and sound.

While other people are already reached at not so safe distance. After blast, within 2 minutes 2 ambulance came from other side. Chris and Juhi got one ambulance, While Eunha and the man got in other. He assure Chris that he'll take care of lady. Eunha was taken too nursing home while other two were taken too nearby hospital.

After two days, Chris get in consciousness. While riding to hospital with Juhi, Chris Got fainted. After that doctor found out that his nerves on his foot got damage and bones also got fractured very badly. So, he got into operation and now he is awake. He looked at surroundings, got up suddenly. He remembers last moment, were their car got blast, he remembered looking at lifeless body of Juhi laying in ambulance.

He tries too get up but his hand had syringe while his leg had plastered and it was very hard too move for him. He looked at side found another bed their but no one was there. He called for doctor screaming. But rather than hospital staff, Juhi enter into room with syringe in her hand while The man from other night supporting her from falling while holding a baby. She looked too weak. Her eyes were swollen red, cheeks got hollow whiles eyes had dark circles "Juhi, you okay?" Chris asked in worried tone, Juhi nod her head and says in weak tone "Eunha, she can't make it. They only able to save baby." Chris nod while looking at little creature. "Chris, I'm gonna gave this baby my name." Juhi said while looking baby. The other man put baby in cradle near Juhi's bed. Juhi looked at baby with loving eyes. "Chris, make announcement that I'm dead."