Part 46

Juhi"

I knew from start that this never gonna be easy. I swear to God I love my after death life. For god sake, human have 7 trillion nerves in body and this Invisible enemy of my life is getting every one of them. Sure Taeyong knows this, he even told me. But seeing this with my own eyes is much better to believe and then regret for believe someone. That's what leads me to this Strip club which is located underground in very secluded area. All surrounded by bulky mens.

Sitting here on bar counter where this bartender is showing of his skills is situated. Wearing mask as rule here says. Everyone here is wearing mask while most of people being naked with mask on, makes it impossible to recognize person. To be honest I'm not one percent enjoying this view. I mean who loves to see this ugly Dicks and boobs? Be for real why this kind of even run? Yes to make money.

Juhi, shakes her head while again focusing on her surrounding. The more she Sits there more smell of sex and alcohol is suffocating her. Just to know whose that sign belongs to. In underworld every gang as it's own initial. Unlike everytime when four days ago one of warehouse were busted those people leaves there initial there as it's every Unusual because usual there were no Intials or anything apart from injured men's sometimes even dead people and devastated supply. She ask everyone but no one knows who that belongs to? So, she is here as taeyong told her to Meet his one of men who might help her.

What's his name again yes TEN, taeyong told her he belongs here in this place where filth is everywhere, seeing that i think he just be around here showing his ugly dick . (Heavy sigh) So, I'm here waiting for me but it's kind of becoming impossible to stay. I swear to Lee taeyong. If this man of his is of my no use.

Juhi was thinking that when she felt someone's presence behind her a man who looks very pretty and his aura surrounding whole place making everyone else blur. His slender figure which can make girls shame on their body. His gaze which can make soul rupture out of body. says "Juhi?" Juhi nod. Which makes that man smile which can melt any pus- yes ice any ice. Let me rephrase myself he screams Aphrodisiac. He speaks "Ah, I'm TEN"

Juhi was speechless that she even forgot she is staring that man

Juhi was speechless that she even forgot she is staring that man. Ten was speaking something but got ignored as Juhi was still in his thoughts. He wave his hand infront of her. Making her come into her sense. She say "Sorry, I zone out" He smile which was never leaving his face. "I should say sorry for being late" Juhi return his smile then ten again speaks up "Taeyong, let me everything, let's go somewhere less noisy. Shall we?" Juhi nod and follow TEN.

________________________________________

They seated with Ten's cabin which near that club. It was 20 story building. And they were on top floor. The cabin looks every elegant but kind of chaotic vibes to it. Juhi once again brief everything to ten as he listened seriously. Juhi soon became comfortable to surrounding. She looks more mixed up with ten than with taeyong. Because he always has that serial killer vibes tag along him. His aura his cold and scary. While Ten's even if he screams Aphrodisiac but still his aura is like hot chocolate in winter. Warm and cosy. It's strange.

As they were talking Juhi shows him picture she take of those graffiti which was drawn on busted place

Ten look at it, he knows alot of popular,unpopular, local or international gangs as his group wayv deal with external matters of nct

Ten thinks for second. And says, "i have seen it somewhere? I can't remember where? You send me this pic I'll find it" as ten where saying this one boy who looks quite young entre that cabin. Without noticing surrounding he complain "Ten hyung. I think theres ghost inside our stay, Bela is acting weird again." Ten says "that's normal that ghost is our friend." Ten again look at Juhi who was sitting there confused "ohh! Don't worry Bela is my dog-" "Bunnies"ten was interrupted by that boy again. Ten suddenly has that knowing look and he again look at juhi's phone on table which display that graffiti and then at that boy. That boy look at Juhi gave her smile and raise and hand and said " Hi! I'm Yangyang"

Juhi shakes his hand and said "Juhi"  then ten signal yangyang to phone and then yanyang speaks again

Juhi shakes his hand and said "Juhi"  then ten signal yangyang to phone and then yanyang speaks again. "That's bunnies. It's new gang of girls. When i and Xiaojun were just messing around we confront them. They were naggu. But you what they sudden got very big. Someone is backing them up." He says as he put his pollipop again in his mouth. Which was there from starting but got unnoticed. "You, find some tea about them."says ten and yangyang nodded. Juhi look at ten and then again at yangyang. Ten thinks for second and says "If they are naggu as you says how come Allures even nct couldn't find them until now?" "Dude- that's what it's strange. They were gone and nowhere to found. I ask about them to local gangster. They said  that bunnies messed with some big gang after that no one heard about them. But how do you know them?" Yanyang asked "Someone loves to play  this hide and seek game" says ten with sinister smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.............

(Author note;  I literally forgot that this story exist. So to get in flow I have to read literally every chapter again. Idk how you reader will even keep with it. Soo sorry 😞  but tbh I was reading it and ngl it is cringiest thing I have ever read. The urge to delete this whole thing 📈📈📈)

Ps; for those who don't know ten and yangyang are part of wayv subunit of nct.