SHOPPING

In Mall,

You were looking for your favourite Doritos cheese flavour, as you moved each and every packet placed on rack, full of Doritos.

"Blackie, which is your favourite?" You said, as you eyed Jimin, who was whining and regretting his decision to come with you on shopping.

"What?" He said in a irritated tone.

"I asked you something." You replied.

"First tell me, how much time you need to buy your stuff? I am really tired." He said.

"Didn't you prepared yourself?" You said playfully.

"For what?" He whined.

"For punishing yourself. Hmm?" You said and smiled like a maniac. Meanwhile, Jimin was lost in movements of your juicy lips. He licked his lips, in order to be calm in this public place. As, you continued your plan of teasing Jimin.

"I already told you, I take 10-15 minutes to buy, 1 item and I have to buy 11 items more. So, if you are good at maths, then you can calculate to get your answer." You said while winking playfully. Jimin mentally slapped himself for agreeing to come with you.

"110 minutes." He mumbled.

"That means, 1 hour 50 minutes." He said as he calculated and widened his eyes. Now, he was cursing himself. You both were roaming in this mall from past 2 hours. And he was whining from half and hour, and he have to wait for atleast 2 hours more.

"Smart." You said and ruffled his hairs.

"Don't ever try to do this again." Jimin said with dark eyes.

"Woah! Ok, ok I am sorry." You replied. And his eyes soften on your fake fearing figure, and he smiled softly, not letting you know.

"Well, I asked you, what is your favourite flavour?" You said while throwing a Doritos packet towards Jimin.

"I think I should ask you this question." He said and smirked evily.

"Which question?" You asked innocently.

"That, which flavour you like?" He said and smirked."

"Oh that, I love cheese..........................wh-what are you asking?" You said as you understood, why he was smirking.

(If you know, you know. Well, yeah author is a kind of bitch, who have a sexy mind, if you all are innocent souls, you will for sure understand this shit.)

"What? I just asked you which Doritos flavour you like?" He said playfully. Jimin was taking revenge on you, for making him whin for past hour.

You just elbowed his stomach and pushed him back.

"I will not talk with you." You said coldly.

"Dove." He said and you melted on the spot, as he said with a soft voice.

"No Dove." You said in a fake angry voice.

-To be continued-

A/n
Hello guys.
I know this chapter was small.
But next chapter is a BOMB.
So wait.
Love you all.
P.M me. *Wink* 😉😉 seductively.
😆😆😆😆

Borahae 💜😘💜😘