chapter -3 unknown feelings

"Yes..... Please this way", Maanvi said to Raghav pointing towards the stairs.

Suddenly, Manvi's foot got twisted while walking down from stairs and she was just about to fall from the stairs.

"Hey!...be carefull", Raghav said to Maanvi, holding her hand from behind.

Raghav was following Manvi just as Manvi was about to fall, Raghav saved her from falling by holding her hand in time.

Maanvi turned and looked at Raghav, both were looking at each other in the same position with no moment. Both feel a different feeling in their hearts which was unknown to both of them. Maanvi slowly stood up straight and Raghav also left her hand now.

"Thank you... Thank you", Manvi said looking down to Raghav.

"It's ok....but now walk carefully", replied Raghav looking at Maanvi.

"OK", Maanvi replied turning forward.

Raghav started walking forward and started going down the stairs where Manvi was moving slowly as her foot was twisted. Raghav notices and turns towards Manvi.

"What happened?".."Are you okk"?, Raghav asked Manvi.
Manvi first stayed quite for a while but then replied with a sad face ."it's Nothing just twisted my leg, Maanvi replied looking at her twisted feet.

Raghav also looked at her feet.
"Do you need my help?", Raghav asked Maanvi.
"No..no, it's ok, I can walk myself", says Maanvi looking at Raghav.

"OK..as you wish", Raghav replies.
Raghav after saying this again turns forward and starts walking but his full attention was on Manvi because Manvi was hurt.

Manvi was also trying her best to walk normally but she was unable to do so because of pain
"Ouch!..", Manvi said because of pain.
Raghav turned backwards and came directly to Manvi without saying a word. Manvi saw Raghav who was standing too close to her.

"I am fine...i can walk", Maanvi said to Raghav.

But Raghav did not listen to her and took her in his arms.Manvi heartbeat suddenly become too fast... seriously as fast as an engine.

"Hey! you put me down right now", Maanvi said looking at Raghav with big eyes.

Raghav took her back to the cabin without saying anything . Manvi in the whole way to cabin asked Raghav to put her down but he didn't listen to her.After reaching in cabin Raghav made Maanvi sit on the sofa.

"You just sit here.. silently", Raghav told Maanvi.

Raghav himself got down on his knees and grabbed Maanvi's leg and placed it on his right knee. Raghav was looking at Manvi's feet which was twisted and was checking it by pressing it.

"It's ok... I will be fine, please don't do this, Maanvi said looking at Raghav.
Manvi was continuously Trying to let her leg go from Raghav's grab but he didn't allow her to do so by grabbing her leg more tightly.
Raghav suddenly twisted her feet.

"Ouch! It hurts", Manvi shouted loudly.

Manvi suddenly grabbed Raghav's shoulder tightly with her hand. She closed her eyes tightly because of pain. Raghav looked at her and he seemed to be lost in Manvi's face. , he felt a strange feeling in his heart after seeing her from this close.

"What am I doing"?, Raghav says to himself, removing his eyes from Manvi.

"It will get better soon, don't worry, soon you will feel relief from the pain", Raghav said to Maanvi while putting her foot down on floor.

"OK... Tha...thanks ",Maanvi replies slowly unwillinglly as she was in pain. She opening her eyes slowly and looked at Raghav.

Raghav stood up and moved towards his chair and sat on it. Manvi moved her leg, her pain was gone.