[08]

Next day taehyung was feeling dizzy after chugging soju all along. But he wasn't bothered by it but the thing he has done yesterday night.

Why he has to create awkwardness between them. He just puke infront of his crush...really it's so embarrassing.

Messing his already messed hairs he took toothbrush and apply toothpaste on it, bringing close towards his teeth he look at his reflection in mirror which was laughing at him.

" Wow you already screwed " his reflection speaks to him who roll his eye's and continue brushing his teeth.

" But seriously, you confess her and then show her how clumsy you are...what an impression bro " again his reflection speaks to him who furiously brushed his teeth and then washed his face.

Taking towel he dry off his handsome face when again his reflection mocked him...poor taetae.

" How you gonna face her now " clenching his fist and pouting madly taehyung rushed his way from washroom and went towards kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Taking two eggs from refrigerator and one bowl he put them on kitchen table and washed few veggies, tomatoes.

I like you Jisooshi, let me court you... taehyung shout behind the figure who walked passed him towards her bedroom.

He stood there waiting for her to say something but no she just ignore him.

Closing door she laid on bed and looked upto ceiling. Frowning slightly she crease her temple's and then dry throat which screaming for water.

Pulling herself she slowly open her bedroom door and widen her eye's acknowledging that annoying kid is still there standing straight while looking towards her with nothing but peculiar expression.

But again she just ignore him and went towards kitchen. Pouring half glass with water she drunk it and pour another glass.

Taking that another glass she walked back where that annoying kid was standing, checking her every actions

" Drink this and go " she said to him who look at her with confusion.

" You are my neighbor, so I'm asking you for water...Drink this and go " jisoo clearly mention and hand him glass of water which he took but didn't drink.

Glancing simultaneously at glass of water and owner of apartment taehyung pout and then sigh.

" You didn't answer me " taehyung ask before sipping water in huge gulps.