1: The Emperor of Purgatory

A barren waste land with no water, plants or animals. This air was very hot and humid. The large purple moon was partially covered by the blood-red clouds. Behind the moon, was a pitch black sky. This was the SSS class Dungeon, 'The Burning Flame of Purgatory.'

Han Hajoon swung his black scythe in a graceful arc, slicing off the former Emperor's head.

A series of messages from the System popped up on his status window.

[Acquired new title: The Emperor of Purgatory!]

[Player Han Hajoon successfully defeated Nazareth, the Boss of the SSS class Dungeon 'The Burning Flame of Purgatory' after two million years!]

[Congratulations, you have cleared the Dungeon and may exit through the portal now. As always, the Constellations are watching you, and may the best Sponsor bless you.]

He double checked his status window and nodded when he saw the new title, 'The Emperor of Purgatory.' Although Han Hajoon's status portal remained fairly normal on the surface, it was anything but normal. He had the ability to hide his status window using the constellation of thievery blessing which was concealment. 

When he was first sucked into this Dungeon with the rest of his classmates, he found it annoying that anyone can view each other's status windows. 

Because of this, many of the weaker students were singled out and used as slaves or bait. Han Hajoon was the trash among trash as he was just a mere F-rank alchemist. 

With no materials in the hot, barren land of purgatory to even practice making spells/potents, Han Hajoon was bound to be picked on first.  

He was bullied, beaten and left for dead barely a few hours after arriving in the strange land.

There, the Constellation of War loved his despair so much that he granted Han Hajoon his blessing and became his first sponsor.

Players are only allowed one sponsor (Constellation), however a sponsor is allowed to have as many players as they want. A sponsor gives the player a part of their power (blessing) and in return, the Player makes an agreement with the Sponsor.

Usually, a sponsor would ask for something from the player such as selling a part of their soul and the player and the sponsor would sign a blood contract.

With the power of darkness granted by the Constellation of War, Han Hajoon was able to survive long harsh years in the Dungeon. After getting a message from the System that everyone else had died and he was the sole survivor, Han Hajoon practically gave up hope in returning home as the only way to do so was to defeat the Boss of the SSS class Dungeon, Nazareth.

He spent thousands of years doing nothing, feeling nothing. He soon forgot everything about his former life until he was emotionless. Han Hajoon felt like he was forgetting something, something very important to him. 

Seeing the only player alive being a lazy bum, many Constellations became interested in him. They could only sigh in disbelief when they realized the sly bastard, the Constellation of War, had already snatched him up.

Seeing this, the System who wanted to make big money and knew it made a huge error in sending the first batch of players into the wrong Dungeon and an SSS class one at that, it granted Han Hajoon an exception.

As the sole survivor of the first generation, the System knew it had to give Han Hajoon a cheat or else he may never escape the Dungeon and would loose big money if the Constellations were no longer interested in Han Hajoon.

In the lost galaxies, the players on earth were being live streamed 24/7 and the System will gain money from every contract.

So the System allowed the most popular player, Han Hajoon to not only have multiple sponsors, but also allowed him to not give his sponsors anything in return for their powers.