2: Mr. Han

Before the new era began, Earth was normal. Random kidnappings or disappearances on the news was actually due to Dungeon bursts. It would suck up random people to keep the gate between the two realms at bay.

Up until the year 2XXX, everything was fine until some unknown forces messed up the balance, causing many dungeons to burst everywhere all over the world.

On the very top of the dungeons that appeared was a huge floating hourglass. Once the time ran out, the doors to the dungeons would open and with that, monsters would escape.

After finding out that regular people gained magical abilities and blessing's from the constellations, the new occupation of 'hunter' came to light.

Those with barrier abilities would surround the Dungeons with their ability to prevent monsters from escaping and the rest of the hunters would enter to kill the monsters that escaped. Then, they would form a team to enter and clear the Dungeon.

After a few months, there was an emergence of Guilds. And the leader of the Number 1 Guild in the world was Han Gyeol, the heir to the wealthy Han family.

The rumor has it that Han Gyeol lost his girlfriend in the first instance 10 years ago. The first instance was the first Dungeon burst that sucked up a school bus filled with students coming home from field trip.

The students were all from No. 1 High School, and they all came from wealthy families. Many still held out hope that the first generation will eventually return but not all had that hope.

The second, third and fourth generation had already returned and the survival rate increased by the generation. This means that for the first generation, there was a little chance of coming back alive.

At this moment, the 2nd young master, Han Gyeol, was holding a press conference.

"What does Mr. Han say about people calling you a hero?"

Han Gyeol smiled gently, causing everyone to scream from his hot visual.

"I'm no hero. If my Hyung was still here, he would be the best hero." Han Gyeol said sadly.

He then got up from his seat and walked off.

The reporters were frozen in place for a few seconds before they glanced at each other in shock. A brother?! This was the first time they were hearing about this!

They all began to ask questions and run after Han Gyeol but they were held back by security.