Prologue

White P.O.V

-Fuck! I need to keep running! *I reach for my phone while jump over a small stone wall* Come on Black! Sean! Why no one answer their damn phone
*I keep running i heard gun shot* SHIT! *i wnet down my head and keep running* I am in mess big mess!
*i reach out for my phone again but the second i pull out phone i feel sharp pain in my hand and my phone has dropped and crash. I didn't have time to pick it up i keep running holding my hand* THAT BASTARD! They shoot me in arm!
*i heard sound of motor bike. And not just one, 3 maybe 4*
Shit! I am fucked up! *I start getting tired, and pain was worst and worst. From once the two motor bike appeir in front of me.* Shit! *I turn myself left and start running but two more appeir*
Fuck! *Than i suddenly feel pain. Electric shock. Pain and after that everithing become black*

    Black P.O.V

-Good one Sean. You getting better and better *i said while take off my Glowes*

-Ey Black do you know when will White come back?

-Why? You miss my brother? *i teased him. I can't believe i let him to be with my little brother*

- I-...yes.

-Why don't you call him?

- Bc my phone is broken. They haven't fixed it yet!

-Jeezz calm down! I want to give you my phone, but White and I don't talk anymore

-You never told me why? What did he do?

-Non of your buisnes! *i head buzzing of my phone.  When i come to see it it was white*

- Who call you?

-No one *I said and turn of volumen on my phone. He and I don't have anything to talk about anymore!*

-Fine, don't bite *Sean take one of the drink and open it* I am going to ride a little and to see if my phone was finish

- okay? What ever. Why i need to know that?

- God damn, i liked more when white pretend to be you. He was nicer

*i roled my eyes, and when he was leavin i add* Well to bad. I am here now, not him!  *He show me middle finger and walk out*

What a jerk *I heard his Motor Bike to leave so I walk out the garage for a smoke, ignoring my phone who was buzzing* Stop calling! I will not pick up! *i said angry and when i wanted to hang off the connection broke. That is weird. Nahh  what ever. I continue smoking when i feel sharp pain* W..I-...*the pain was hard i hold the wall* A..ah! *I said in pain as i fall down the wall. I start losing breath* W...white.. *I gasp for air. My chest start to hurt more. I start to shaking and choking gasping for air* 

-BLACK!! *i heard someon yellin my name but i couldn't see who.*

-W..white.. *I gasp but pain didn't stop*

- black! What happening! *I feel that person pull me up and carry me inside the garage. I feel something soft  under me. That was bed. I suddenly stop shaking and i finally manage to get some air and to breath normaly*

- Black! What the heck! Are you ok?
*I open my eyes normaly and saw Yok standing next to me.*

- W..white! *I saidband get up but i feel dizzy so Yok put me to sit on couch*

- What with White? What does your condition have to do with it?
*I look at him and sigh*

-White and I share special connection, I feel when he is in pain, hurt, or..k..killed...same is with him when it comes to me.

- And? I still don't get it?
*I pull out phone from my pocket and saw 30 missed calls*

- No no! *i tryed to call him but stupid Voicemali appeir non stop!*

-Black?

-I think something happed to white

-Black don't be silly! White doesn't even have enemies to have some problems. Maybe he do something and get hurt by accident. White is diffrent of us and he don't have enemies. You need to calm down
*He is right. Maybe this was just accident. White don't have anyone who will hurt him. I just overreact. And maybe his phone batery died. So bc of that the connection break*

-Yh maybe you are right.

-Ocf i am. Come on i wil lhelp you to get up

-I can get up by myself. *I said and get up and sight deep* I think i will go home

-Okay. But don't forget to come here tomorrow morning

-I am  not and idiot Yok *I snapped at him angrily. He got on my nervs*

-You don't need to bite *He roled his eyes what pissed me off even more. I grab my bike key and helmet and sit on my motor bike as i start engine and drive off*

/*Black apartment*/

*As i unlock my door and get inside my small apartment i sigh* That was weird. Why would i had fake feeling? Maybe White just play games with me? Ugh that little rich brat. I am still pissed on him after our last fight before he went on Protests. That was 9 days ago. why do i even bother with it? I don't care *I said pissed off and trow myself on bed. At the moment i hit bed the picture fall from night stand next to my bed. I went down to pick the picture up. That was Me and White. I remember this day.*

-I Can't do this Black

-Yes you can. Just close your eyes and jump ovee  that

-But it's to high. What if i fall?

-Than you will get up and tryed again. Come on White don't be such a girl

-I hate you

-I know. Now jump
*White start to running but when he needed to jump he stop. Black run towards him*

-Why didn't you jump!?

-I am scare Black
*White said that in silent Voice and look down. Black sigh at that moment and pull up his head*

- Never let your head down bc of anyone. Stay straight and never show anyone that they can take advantage of you. You will always be scared, that is normal, but you need to grab that fear and to trow him away. To say "I can do this" and to do this. Bc i maybe won't be always next to you to potect you little brother.
*White look at Black and than hug him tight*

-Thank you Black. You are best brother ever! *White smile and Black couldn't resist so he smiled back*

- Do you want to try again?

-Yes!

*I catch myself smileing when i remember that. No stop Black. I sigh and put picture on her place. As i cover myself and fall asleep*

White P.O.V   

*

I start to wake up. I look around. It was dark* I faild...they capture me. This is his plan. I shouldn't believe him. Black...i hope you feel...or see my calls....i need you brother. *I tought and than i heard steps. Everithing was dark i couldn't see anyone. And than i heard the cold Voice.*
-i am fucked up-!

To be continue

-So hey guys this is Fanfic and how i would like to they make season 2 of "Not me" enjoy!