Chapter 3

Sean P.O.V
*My phone was finally fixed. I went to take him so i couldn't stay hidden in bush with others while Black meet up with that guy...i forgot name. I really hooe that guy is just a frend to white. I couldn't stand that someon else have that body..have him. I was walking in thought and didn't even notice when I arrived in front of the store. I went in*

-Good day
*I said to man in his mid forties*

-Hello young man. How can i help you?

-I cane to pick my phone. I already pay for it. The one of your mans call me and told me that is finish

-What is your name? I need to check

-Sean
*I said and than he turn to take som book and after few minutes he said*

-Yes i see here. Okay wait a minut i will bring you your phone
*I noded and he left. I wonder did white call me at least once? Maybe he didn't...I reacted too quickly, i probabbly hurt him. But he hurt me! He wanted to leave! And he leave and now? He is God knows where with who knows what people. who knows what they are doing to him. It's my fault.*

-here you go boy. Like new

-thank you
*i said and went out the store and turn on my phone*

-I am scared. What if he called me? I didn't answer. Maybe he think i am mad at him.
*My phone turned on and than i start get notification. Missed calls messanges. My hands shake as i open messanges*

15.09.2022
-Sean
-I am sorry
-I never cheated on you
-i swear

16.09.2022
-Pick up phone
-I miss you
-Let me explain
-Sean...

22.09.2022
-Sean i think someon follow me, i didn't call few days bc i wasn't shure but now i am
-Pick up phone please, The black  won't answer my calls
-I need help i messed up

25.09.2022
*15 missed callls*

26.09.2022
*20 missed calls*

27.09.2022
*30 missed calls*

-I beg you answer my phone
-they chase me
-my phone is abut to die. Sean please
-I try to reach you, please answer
-They searching for me. I need help. I begging!

30.09.2022
*35 missed calls*

-Help
-please
-They found me

*You have one unread voice messange*

*With my shaking hands i press the button*

-SEAN! Blue Dragon! If you heard this messange please. Find Blue Dragon!

*I hear gun shots and than voice messange end*

-My god- White...

*i was freaked out, and scared. What did he involed him self. And what is "Blue dragon"  place? Person? Thing? I am confused. My heart beat harder. All that messanges...calls...what have I and Black done....*

Black P.O.V
*I was waithing for this boy dress up like white. I can't believe what i doing. What was the name of this boy. I forgot. Never mind he will introduce himself anyway. I look around to se anyone but no one was here*

-Ayy white
*Before i can react some guy huged me tight*

-Ayyy why you hugging me??

-White what gotten into you? You like our Gabe-White hug.
*Wtf? Is my brother sick? And this is gabe? He isn't something. short stature, maybe around 160 cm? Glasses. plain white shirt, pants and messy hair. Like every nerd. Nothing special. Well at least my brother is with sean who look way better than this guy*