TIME!

(3RD PERSON)

Hermione Jean Granger was 15 years old in her 4th year. It was time for the Triwizard tournament. 

2 other schools had come to Hogwarts. Hermione wasn't in a great mood tho. Ronald Weasley was now dating Lavender Brown, and Harry barely talked to her. 

She was so distraught, one night she was playing with the time turner and accidentally went to far back in time.

(HERMIONE P.O.V)

I was in so much pain. Where am I, oh God? That's right I was playing with the time turner. Come on girl open your eyes. 

I struggle but finally manage to open my eyes. I looked around to see I was in what looked to be the forbidden forest. 

I start to think about what time I could possibly be in. No way, I traveled back that far. I was actually happy. 

I don't wanna return to my time. I try to stand up but collapse. That's when I hear footsteps and someone picks me up. 

That's when I look to see Tom Riddle. Honestly, he didn't scare me. "What you doing in the woods?" Tom asked. 

"I got lost, can you take me to the headmaster, I'm an exchange student," I say. Thankfully he believes me.

~TIME SKIP~

Tom had just left me at the headmaster's office. I walk in to find Headmaster Dippet. I knew it wouldn't be Dumbledore. 

"Hello dear, you must be the new exchange student from Australia, Dumbledore gave me a letter just a bit earlier," Dippet says. 

Of course, Dumbledore would be able to do that. " Yes, I am," I say. "What your name child," Dippet asks. 

I think bout it and decide to be a pureblood. So I think of the Australian pureblood family, the Kelly's. 

"My name is Morticia Kelly," I say with an Australian accent. "Well Morticia, let's get you sorted," Dippet says. 

He uses his wand to summon the sorting hat. Then it is placed on my head. 'Hmm, I see, not from this time. Just sort me. 

'Hmm, this time it'll have to be Slytherin'. I smile at the thought. This was gonna be interesting. "Okay, I will have Tom show you to the dorms, you will be a 4th-year," Dippet says. 

He then calls Tom riddle and explains how I was new and was to be in Slytherin and that I am from a pureblood family. 

This made tom interested in knowing more. Forgot to mention earlier I changed what I look like.

 Forgot to mention earlier I changed what I look like

(THE NEW HERMIONE/MORTICIA)