CHAPTER 12

Uzui immediately threw the small bombs towards the ground and the demon, Y/N and Uzui went to another room

Uzui immediately threw the small bombs towards the ground and the demon, Y/N and Uzui went to another room. Uzui told the others to run and looked back. Y/N started chasing people and helping them escape. Uzui was strong enough to fight this demon, at least that's what Y/N thought. People  thanked Y/N. Y/N looked back and saw blades of blood rushing towards her. After destroying them, she looked around to see if more bloody blades were coming towards her, but they weren't. Manipulation? Y/N thought. Y/N took the jar and jumped upstairs where Uzui was, while she was about to attack the demons, Uzui pulled her back.

"Well, would you look at that. The poison's working slow and steady. That whole "not working" thing was a bluff wasn't it? Laaaaame." The demon said and smirked, then he looked at Y/N. Only her arm was starting to bruise from her body, no matter how hard Y/N fought, she still managed to stop the poison.

"Looks like I'm going to mess with this girl a little bit, you're going to die anyway." The demon said and pointed at Y/N. Y/N proudly looked at the demon and raised her arm.

"I'll survive, I don't care about your poison." Y/N said. The demon narrowed his eyebrows at Y/N.

"Is that so? Even if I die, this poison will stay in your body, laaame." The demon said. Y/N gulped and scratched behind her head, laughing nervously.

"No, it's not working at all. How about i dance for ya? I'm in tip-top shape, and i can eat a hundred tempura bowls!!! Flamboyantly!!!!" Uzui yelled. When Y/N looked at uzui's face, she felt like she were talking to Rengoku and watched his face. Uzui waved her swords and held them close to the demons, the demons backed away. As the girl demon was about to attack Uzui from above, Uzui kicked the demon in the stomach and caused her to fly to the ceiling.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO KICK MY SISTER!!" The demon yelled and swung his blades towards Uzui. Uzui threw his little bombs at them again, Y/N stuck her sword into the demons waist while the demon was in the air.

Shadow breathing, Third form; Wave.

Y/N said. Just as the demon was about to pull back, shadow waves from Y/N's breathing style caused her body to shatter into pieces. Her body had sprung back rapidly again, and just as she was about to retract her head, Y/N pinned the demon's head to the ground with her sword.

"ONII-CHAN!!!" The demon yelled. Y/N saw the bloody blades coming towards her and held the demon's head on her sword, causing the blades to shatter her face. The demon screamed in pain and Y/N saw the other demon running towards her, as she was about to move back she felt someone hug her and felt a big pain in her stomach. Y/N turned around and kicked the demon, causing it to jump onto the other roof. She got down on her knees and grabbed her stomach, the demons older brother running towards her. Just as the demon was about to attack her, the demons legs were suddenly cut off. The demon quickly stepped back and looked confusedly at Y/N, tanjiro standing in front of her.

"You have to kill me first." Tanjiro said and glared at the demon. Inosuke and zenitsu had also arrived and were shouting at the demons. The other demons head was back and she was watching them behind her brother.

"I almost had her organs removed! You damn flies!" The girl yelled and climbed to her brothers shoulder again. Y/N wasted no time, taking the needles and started to heal herself behind Tanjiro.

"Some of your underlings just came, but there won't be a happy future waiting for you and the other hashira, man." The demon said with a grin. Tanjiro looked at the demon confused then looked at Uzui's face and Y/N's.

"We will win, we are demon hunters!!" Uzui yelled and laughed at them.

"No you can't!! These two pillars, your last hope and they will die from poison!!" The girl yelled. Tanjiro looked at Uzui and Y/N's face shocked. Y/N shook her head.

"I'm not dying yet, i have to save these kids first." Y/N said and pointed at others. Inosuke looked at Y/N disgusted but she didn't care.

"THERE MAY BE POISON IN OUR BODY, BUT WE WILL WIN!! DON'T LOOK DOWN ON HUMANS! THESE THREE BOYS ARE MY PRIZED "SUCCESSORS" THEY WON'T RUN AWAY! THEY'VE GOT GUTS!!" Uzui yelled and laughed loudly. The demons watched his face annoyed only.  Uzui looked down at Y/N's face and pointed at her;

"And her, she can kill you both in a sec! She just feels a little sluggish, maybe she's sick! That doesn't mean she's weak, I suggest you to take it serious! She is stronger than me!" Uzui yelled and laughed again, he looked at her face again and winked. Y/N felt she was starting to feel emotional again, but she looked at his face and smiled. What have I got to lose? I have to use those forms even if it costs me my life. Y/N thought. Uzui patted her shoulder.

"Don't" he whispered. Y/N laughed and nodded her head, she couldn't use them here. These two demons were quite weak, she didn't need to use all her energy.

"AND I'VE ALREADY FIGURED OUT HOW TO BEAT YOU GUYS! JUST CUT YOUR HEADS OFF AT THE SAME TIME!!" Uzui yelled. Y/N had thought of this before and her guess was correct. Now all she had to do was cut off the head of the first female demon, the male demon was pushing her limits to a little. But she could have killed him right away, too, just cutting off both of their heads at the same time would be a hassle.

"HAHAHAH!! I SEE, NOW SIMPLE. OF COURSE WE'RE GONNA WIN!!" Inosuke yelled proudly and crossed his arms. The demon looked at them with a grin.

"That 'simpe' can't be easily done, because you demon hunters are dead, man. As for pillars, we ate a number of them. I got fifteen, my sister got seven." The demon said. Y/N was starting to get angry, and so were the others. It was obvious that they were making fun of, it was nonsense to make fun of someone who died to Y/N.

"Nobody's gonna be alive by sunrise, the long night will always be our ally.

"YOU'RE ALL GONNA MEET YOUR DEATHS HERE!!"

1133 words.