The disastrous life of a Gennie

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry for the very late chapter release, I couldn't decide whether to split it or release it all at once, but decided on the latter, as I didn't want to release multiple chapters without Teru. Even though each minichapter is smaller, thinking about them took about the same effort as a full one so I really struggled with some of them. Well, here it is finally, enjoy!

Kaido's Wish

It was late afternoon. I was with Kaido in my usual training ground to fulfil his wish. It was a simple wish really, but quite a pain to fulfil. It'll require almost my entire array of powers, but a promise is a promise.

"Are you sure about this, Saiki? Not gonna lie I'm a little nervous."

[It's fine, don't worry.]

I've shrunk myself and flew in the pocket of his jacket.

[Okay, just like how I explained earlier, think about using powers and I will make it happen.]

"Right, then HYAA!!!"

Kaido punched the air in front of him, and a large rock ten meters from us got pushed away with force.

"WHOA! IT ACTUALLY WORKED!"

Kaido started blasting everything around him with fire, lightning and telekinesis.

"AHAHAHA THIS IS AMAZING, IT'S BETTER THAN ANY DREAM I'VE HAD!"

He seems to be having fun. I don't get the appeal personally but to each their own.

"Can I try to fly? Will it work?"

[Sure, just visualize yourself rising up.]

"Hrmmmmm, I'm going up! WHOAHAHA! OH SHIT, I FORGOT I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!"

[Don't look down, just think of it as if you're flying in a plane. I won't drop you even if you lose concentration. Now try to fly forward.]

"O-okay *gulp*"

We started flying forwards slowly, but accelerating at a steady pace.

"Wow, this is something else! I can't believe this is your everyday life! WOOOO!"

We kept flying for several hours. Kaido went all over the place, unleashing destruction left and right, but in the end, his atrocious endurance caught up to him, and now he was laying exhausted in a nearby field. Wait, I think he's just straight up sleeping. Yare yare, I wonder if I should wake him up, but we seemed to have attracted some unwanted attention. They have some interesting intentions; I'll let it play out for now.

*************************

Kaido: "Huh, where am I?"

Mad Scientist: "Ahahaha, finally caught you! I knew a person was responsible for those strange phenomenons in that area! Oh how much will I enjoy experimenting with that peculiar brain of yours! I'll finally be able to have one over that snotty brat from Cambridge! Hope you left behind a will though hehehe."

Kaido: "Bastard! Are you a Dark Reunion scientist? To think you'd be foolish enough to bring me in your headquarters, you did me a favor really!"

Mad Scientist: "Huh? Dark Reunion? What are you talking about?"

Kaido: "Don't try to deny it scum! The emblem is clearly visible on the wall above you!"

Mad Scientist: "What? When did that get there?"

Kaido: "Rejoice, you will get to witness first-hand why I'm called the Jet Black Wings!"

Mad Scientist: "Brave words for someone in your position. Those restraints could hold five elephants with eas-NANI!?"