PART ONE

As Isabel stands in the crowd staring proudly at her niece being herself she saw the song start to end and so she decided to call her name. " MIA!" Isabel said, Mia hears and and starts to wonder why she's calling this time "Aunt Isabel, what's up?" Mia asked "I wouldn't want you to miss an important call" she said sarcastically " so you came her to just to give me my phone?" As Mia grabs for it Isabel snatched it away " no, I came here to explain yourself" she told her "explain?what do you mean?" Confused as to why her was interrogating her. "Mia, your phone wouldn't stop ringing so I picked it up" before she continued " it was from the admissions office at Saint Mary" Mia snatches her phone from Isabel hand " SAINT MARY!?" Mia shouted " No, no, no, no! Not so fast!" She said quickly " I thought we agreed that we can't afford to send you there." She spoke "why do they have an application with your name on it?" She asked Mia just smiled.

(Fast forward)

Nova asleep in her room till she heard the blaring noise of her alarm clock at 7:30 am. Turning around tired she shuts it off and falls back asleep, but not for long as her sister comes barging in her her room screaming. "NOVA WAKE UP!!!!" Lupe screamed trying to get her older sister out of bed "leave me alone lu" nova said " but we have to get ready we leave soon" Lupe said " ok fine but ur buying Starbucks" nova told her younger sister "fine" as she walked away nova smiled to herself thinking this was going to be a great year but little did she know it wasn't....