Showdown (Part 2!!)

You and Mimi were seen punching the crap out of each other, but then you noticed her face becoming more and more crystalized! 

(Y/N): It's like the Etherious Crystals! Mimi, you have to stop! You've become to infected! I can hel- 

Mimi: HELP?! HELP?! Am I supposed to believe that?! I've been fighting ever since I arrived in your crap sack world, ALL BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO MY PEOPLE! BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO MY MISTRESS!! BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO MY HOME!!!! 

But then, she stopped moving as she had literally become fossilized in crystals. 

(Y/N): I'm sorry. I wish there's some way to help you. There will be. 

Both Twilights end up having to deal with Kimblee. 

Kimblee: So, tell me. Why do you insist on not fighting hard to defeat your opponents? It's not always going to work out. You let (Y/N) take over for fighting my chimeras. 

Twilight: Because, that's the problem. There's always a better way. There's the possibility that there's good in someone. I want to try and give everyone a chance. I know I'm not going to reach everyone. Exceptions have to be made. 

Kimblee: You have a point. Though one big option exists. What if you ran into a relentless killer? You would eventually stop to realize there's no hope. It's either he dies, or you die. And that, is one big possibility. 

And then he starts to open his mouth, with a Philosopher's Stone right between his teeth. 

Sci-Twi: WOAH!! TWILIGHT GET DOWN!!! 

She literally ducks behind a box. 

Twilight: OH SWEET CELESTIA!! 

Kimblee activates a huge explosion. 

Azad: KIMBLEE!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!! 

Kimblee: It's the faster method. 

(Y/N): NOT WHEN YOUR OWN COMRADES ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WAY!!!!

Twilight and Sci-Twi: YOU'RE INSANE!! 

Kimblee: It's debatable depending on who sees it. 

On yet another hand... 

The mysterious hooded character was swinging their rapier right towards Rarity, who was blocking with her diamond shields. 

Rarity: You have class, but you're also brutal. Why would you work for such a man like him? 

She then disappears, and creates a glyph around her as propulsion. 

Rarity: OH DEAR!! 

She ducks, only to notice some of her hair got scraped. 

Rarity: MY HAIR!! 

She then gets mad and starts using sapphires as a sword, and blocks the attacks and then swipes away the hood to reveal a child version of Weiss. 

Rarity: You're just a child?! 

Little Weiss: So, you see. Now I'll have to get serious or- 

But then one of your clones blocks the attack. 

(Y/N): Stop. This isn't right. 

Rarity: (Y/N), what are you- 

(Y/N): Don't worry Rarity. I know how to handle this. 

Little Weiss: (Y/N)? No. I ... No. 

On yet another hand... 

Fluttershy did suffer some damage, though she noticed that some of Kimblee's chimeras were injured, it was Darius and Heinkel. 

Fluttershy: Hang on. I should be able to help. Just- 

She tries moving them. 

Darius: Hey ... girly, this isn't a good moment. You're just going to- 

Fluttershy: I just want to help. He obviously doesn't care for you. But I won't let anyone get hurt. 

Heinkel: Ugh, you're not freaked out by- 

Fluttershy: Don't worry. Ever beast has a heart of gold. There's always a soft spot inside. Trust me. 

The two human chimeras didn't even know what to say. 

Skullion: HEY!! I SEE WHAT YOU- 

Soon an anvil falls on him! 

Skullion: Who did- 

Pinkie: HEY! 

Skullion: What the? Are you some sort of cartoon? 

Pinkie: You got a problem with cartoons? 

She then disappeared, and reappeared slamming a mallet on his head, and then popped up again in front of his face! 

Skullion: WHY YOU!! 

Pinkie: Missed me! Over here! Come on! Yoo hoo! Peek aboo! 

And then she got on his face and- 

Pinkie: Boop. 

BOOM!!!

He laid down in pain. 

Rainbow: Pinkie, that was- 

Pinkie: That was fun! Oh boy, pranks are going to be much much more fun! 

Rainbow: HELL YEAH THEY ARE!! Say, I think I got an idea. 

She then whispers in her ears. 

Pinkie: Dashie, I like the way you think. 

They both look at Azad and prepare to screw him over!