12. "Slightly off"

When you first see light, when you wake up the first thing you think about is how you cut your hand yesterday. You still felt the words that Rick said last night, though your wound healed quicker. Like he didn't care; you knew within you that he does.

You decide to wash your face. You wash your face with a washcloth in your bathroom, the cool water gently nudging you awake. You get dressed into something you like then go over to your couch to see Rick sitting down, staring into space. He seems to be inspecting his surroundings. "What Rick." You ask. He seems startled that I'm there like he didn't notice me till now "Hmm I'm sure it's n-nnothing  y/n..."

"Alright..." you say in a questioning tone. Ricks hair looks especially wild today he looks tired. "Did you sleep well on the couch Rick, was it comfortable? "You ask him. "Y-yeah I slept fine y/n, I'm just -I'm just I don't know...thinking." You look over to him "about what?" 

He says "doesn't this morning just seem. Off?"

"How?" you ponder.

Everything seems a little blurry now that you think about it. "Yeah, it does actually Rick, everything seems "foggy" almost."

Rick looks mad and stands up "for Fucks sake not again!" He exclaims. "We are in a simulation y/n."

He paces around "they must have placed cameras to find out when they could put us in the damn simulation y/n!" "We gotta get out of here y/n !"

"Ok tell me what we have to do Rick." 

Ricks eyes go a bit wide-eyed. "Um, about that..."