Revenge of the fallen lord.

First Person POV

The sun was rising once again, I knew soon enough we would be back into the fight for our life's, hopefully it would be a lot more different than the last few days, I still wonder if the republic are looking for either me or Ahsoka, Maybe Anakin and Obi wan, and even perhaps Master Yoda or Plo-Koon, but the rest of the council? Highly doubt it, they would have found us by now had the republic not been in chaos on Felucia, It also seems like this war is getting worse and worse with each day, even moving to places like Felucia seems to be odd for it's strategic value. I hear movement behind me as I see Ahsoka waking up, She looks about and see me by the entrance.

Ahsoka: (yawning) Hey Y/N... (She stretches her arms) You look a little tired, did you not get any sleep... again?

Y/N: (lying) It just my eyes, they always look horrible when I wake up, (Changing the topic) how did you sleep? Wasn't too cold up here was it?

Ahsoka: No I slept Good, great even... knowing your watching out for us.

I see her smile at me, she seems more confident from last night, I smile back at her.

Y/N: At least you can get your beauty sleep, (Joking manner) all you need now is a wash and then 'bam', you'd be good as new.

Ahsoka: (playing along) Good as new? I'd think I'd be better than new, I think I'd be so good you'd have to beg me to let you view my beauty...

Y/N: (fake shock) What?!? Me beg you? By the lords, I'd be begging to old age before you'd go down any level.

Ahsoka: Aww, you think so? Maybe you are worth me looking at after all.

Y/N: Well, you are a sight to behold Ahsoka, I wouldn't be surprised if you grew into a good looking woman, not that you aren't good looking already.

Ahsoka: (Blushing a little) Shut up, you goof.

Y/N: Just saying, you think we can get some time for ourselves? If we escape that is...

Ahsoka: "When we escape" you mean.

Y/N: "When we escape", because we're are going to, no matter how it goes... I feel we escape this place together.

Ahsoka: So do I, but there is a risk to the others here...

She said nodding to the sleeping padawans, Chewie can defend himself easily by his height and muscle, the padawans however need to be careful, one hit and that them out of the fight, or even death, I look back to Ahsoka and say my plan.

Y/N: That's why they not going to lead the assault, I am, there's no way am I letting Kalifa, O-mer or Jinx lead, they don't have the power or the will to do what necessary, and since they're younglings...

Ahsoka: You think they'll fall to the darkside, don't you?

Y/N: Yeah, I do, you saw how Kalifa was the other day, she closer to the brink than the others, making sure she doesn't kill in anger will be helpful, Jinx also seems reckless, and O-mer is to eager to fight, it will get them all killed.

Ahsoka: What about chewbacca? What should he do? 

Y/N: He will help you take the main landing platform, I want the others to use their abilities from a far to help take out the trandoshans, chewie will be helping take the platform, I shall try and take down their leader.

Ahsoka: By yourself?

Y/N: He will likely be the most dangerous, considering I killed his son as well, he will show no mercy, and I have to do the same.