Chapter 2

Y/n was in his bed and pat the bed trying to feel Samara. She wasn't there. Y/n open his eyes and see she wasn't in bed. He then sit up and see that she wasn't in the room. Y/n gain a sad look and hug his knees.

Y/n:A dream. Im not suprised after all who would want me.

Then the door of the room open and Y/n see Samara with a plate of waffles and have cloth on. She had a black t shirt showing her belly button and had a jeans shorts and on the t shirt it could be read "already with this cutie ----->".

Samara:Hey babe i made you waffles.

She out it on the table next to the bed and sit on the bed next to Y/n who was shedding tears.

Samara:Hey are you ok? Did you make a bad dream?

Y/n hug Samara tightly as she pat his head with a warm smile.

Y/n:I tought yesterday was a dream and that you never existed. It was a real nightmare.

Samara:Aww poor baby here let me lay on the bed with you.

Y/n made her place and she lay on the bed and snuggle Y/n in her chest.

Y/n:Where did you get those cloths?

Samara:Hum...

Meanwhile.

We see a cloth shop and inside many cloth were stolen and the seller was traumatized in a corner.

Back with Samara and Y/n.

Samara:I found them in a shop who was selling their last cloth for free.

She make a awkward smile. Y/n hug her tightly.

Y/n:Ok cool. Sorry btw for breaking your dress.

Samara:It's ok it was old and filthy. So what do we do today?

Y/n:OH SHIT I FORGOT!!!!

Y/n remove the sheets and Samara have a nosebleed seeing that he was still naked and he wuixkly go in the bathroom raking a speed shower and get out quickly and pick up cloth.

Samara:What's the rush?

Y/n:Today im going to the crystal lake camp and im gonna be late!

Samara:Really?! cool i want to come!!!

Y/n:Sure but be ready quickly!

Samara:Yes sir!

She make a soldier salute making Y/n chuckle. After a bit Y/n and Samara were in front of the school waiting for the bus. All the boys were looking at Samara wich was quite bothering her so she pick Y/n and put her next to her and turn to the boys and point at her shirt.

Samara:This t-shirt is talking about him.

Y/n hug Samara making her hug back as all the boys glare at Y/n making Samara glare back at them.

Samara:Touch a single bit of his hair and you'll regret it.

The boy shiver as the bus arrived. Y/n and Samara get in a seat together. After rolling for a bit the two were asleep on each other and looked really cute. The bus suddenly stop making the two lovebirds wake up and see they were at their destination. They get out of the bus and see a monitor in front of the gate of the camp.

Monitor:Welcome to the camp of crystal lake. My name is Yan and i'll be one of your monitors for this week. I hope we can have a lot of fun. I will bring the girls to their dorm and your prof will bring you boys to your dorm.