Chapter 3

Y/n:How the hell did we get in this situation?

We see right now Y/n in his bed at his house panting and naked with a naked Samara next to him but also a naked Jena with her mask on.

Y/n:You hide me the fact that you and Jena decide to share me and when we arrived at home you jump on me like beasts in heat.

Samara:But you liked it didn't you?

Y/n:Good point.

Jena hug Y/n tightly and put his head between her huge breast.

Y/n:Yeah yeah i love you too.

Y/n hug back until suddenly Y/n phone ring.

Y/n:Aw shit. Gotta go to my job.

Samara:Youre working?

Y/n:Yeah. I won't be back before midnight. Here some money so you can pay a pizza for tonight.

He check his wallet and give them 40$. He then get up and dress in his Mcdonalds work outfit.

Y/n:Love you two.

He kiss both their forehead and head out of the house.

Samara:So...wanna play mortal kombat?

With Y/n some hours later.

It was now 23:37 and right now Y/n was washing the restaurant with his mop. He was whistling until he heard a sound like keys falling on the ground and this startled him.

Y/n:Hum...It's closed please come back tommorow.

No response.

Y/n:Hello?

Then other sounds were heards in the kitchen like someone was ravaging it. Y/n take his mop like a baseball batt and walk slowly toward the kitchen and open the door and see no one but the kitchen was all messed up. Y/n approach slowly and look around but nothing in sight. Y/n take the emergency axe and get ready to swing it. The ambiance was very very heavy as no sound could be heard as Y/n try to restrain his breath and try to not be scared. He approach the cold chamber and slowly open it ready to swing the axe but it reaveal to be nothing in it. When Y/n let go of his guard something jump on him and attack him. Y/n use the axe to block the creature mouth but it chomp it quite easily. Y/n use a frying pan next to him and hit the creature in the head. Y/n quickly get up and could see the creautre more clrearly.

The creature let out a screech and jump toward Y/n who was able to dodge and escape by the kitchen window and run away

The creature let out a screech and jump toward Y/n who was able to dodge and escape by the kitchen window and run away. The creature jump out of the window and chase Y/n and was quicker than him. She was about to jump on him but was then shot away by some kind of plasma ball. Y/n look back and see no one. He look at the creature and see it was dead. But then the ground started to melt because the blood of the creature looked like acid. Y/n walk away until he heard something like a weapon charging. He look back and could see a weird looking red dot on his shirt. He try to look for the source but coudn't find it so he just lift his arm in the air.