☆: 01. study hall ☆

Sal sat quietly in study hall his blue hair draped over his sholders and the quiet of the classroom only being broken by a repeditive tick of the clock. Sal had nothing to work since he had already finished studying that night into the morning, he moved his hair out of his face as he doodeled in his note book waiting for the class to end.

He glanced up looking around the full classroom, mostly full, a few seats were empty due to people being sick or skipping. He didn't recognize much of anyone, a few girls that were nice to him but he wouldn't consider friends of his, guys that bullied him and as he looked over , travis phelps.  Of corse travis could be lumped in with sals male classmates that bullied and mocked him since thats what travis did but sal had a soft spot mabye some pity for the stuck up boy whos body was strained with multicolored brusies and shakey hands whos fingers were wrapped loosely around the rosary hung on the blondes neck. The same hands which would come barreling towards sals face that afternoon.

It was 12:00 pm and sal was stareing at his own face in the school bathroom sink while larry stood guard at the door telling anyone who tried to enter to go to the other restroom .

"God, i hate travis. Im gonna kill him i swear" larry groaned on. Travis had punched sal makeing his mask break slightly and a small cut on his face.

Sal cleaned himself up in the mirror and began to tape up his mask but some parts were just unfixable leaving a gight crack and hole in his mask, luckily not much could be seen threw it and with sals tapeing it could last him till he got home and could either properly fix it or use a spare.

"Larry calm down, its really not a big deal im fine" sal assured the hot headed boy by the door who was telling off another person from the restroom.

"Not a big deal? Fine?! Sal you cant be serious " he said raiseing his voice looking at the bluenette by the sink.

Sal picked up his belongings and walked back over his tall ,pissed off stepbrother.
"Come on lets just go back to the others"

Sal said the gentle soft tone he always had, larry sighed threw his nose and opened the door for sal. You could've almost sworn there was smoke coming out of his ears and nose. Sal shook his head with a smile chuckle and left the restroom.

Its 12:40 and lunch hour. Sal sat down at the groups usual tabel after getting a tray of whatever was being served that day, he of corse wasn't gonna eat it since he didn't like eating around people.

The group chatted for a bit before sal slowly fell out of the conversation , starting to drown out his friends he looked over at the table beside them, travis phelps sat lonely at the table . His layered blonde hair tucked neatly behind his ear as he wrote in a notebook with his lunched pushed to the side and forgotten. Sal admired the boy for some time before he saw a hand wave in front of his face .

"Sal? Helloo— earth to sallyface " larry said smileing clearly amused.

"Huh? Oh sorry- i uhm must've dozed off.. stayed up pretty late studying."
Sal quickly excused his space out and looked at his friends. Larry chuckled and gave sal a light punch on the sholder.

" thats all you do study study study, man you need to get out more" larry teased the blue haired boy clearly light heartedly.

"Heh yeah.."
Sal smiled sighing a little and passing his tray to chug before putting his head down and opening his notebook to doodel.