☆:02 breaking point ☆

Sal walked down the noisy hall with his bag slung over his sholder, the bag heavy with books made sals back ache but he'd be home soon anyway so he could endure it for now.

Sals head was down stareing at his feet in hopes no one would see threw the big hole in his mask. Of corse he couldn't see infront of him but he was pretty good at staying aware of his surroundings, But accidents happen. Before sal could move he was bumping and collideing with another student makeing them both toppel to the ground. The impact made sals tape lossen and his mask fell apart cracking down the middle and falling to the floor. Sal quickly put his face to the floor , his eyes shut tightly hopeing no one saw. He heard some laughter,  murmurs of pity , he knew people were stopping to look at the pitiful scene .

"Fuck- watch where your-.."
The voice trailed mabye because they saw the scene infront of them. Sal glanced up stareing threw his hair so no one saw too much, travis. The blonde stared at sal with a sorry look and glanced around.

Sal put his head back down to the floor picking up the scattered peices of plaster almost on the verge of tears. Larry was waiting outside so he had no one to save him in that moment.

"Shit- "
He heard some sound infront of him and  then a purple hoodie come into his vision.
"Here."
Travis handed sal the hoodie to cover his face with and picked him the peices of mask for him.

Sal glanced up at the boy wearing just a white tank top . Sal nodded and took the hoodie, slipping it on putting the hood up and his hair in his face. Travis put out a hand to help sal up and he took it.

Once sal had gotten back on his feet he looked around to see a few people holding back laughter, some with a look of confusion and some with pity.

"Come on... Hey what are you looking at!" Travis said in a threatening tone at the crowd of students who quickly retreated back to what they were doing .

Sal didn't know why travis was doing this but wouldn't say anything,  not at this moment.

As they neared the doors of the school sal looked over at the boy trying to put his mask back together.
"It wont go.. i have extras-" sal mumbled his voice much more clear now that it wasn't being muffeled by his mask.
"Why did you do this.. help me i mean.."

Travis looked at the scarred boy who quickly looked back at the floor. He handed the mask peices to sal and began to fidget with his roseary.
".. dont worry about it- "
He said quietly.  Of corse sal wanted to know but he wouldn't push it .

"You should wait here for a moment,  larrys waiting for me and hes pretty determined on killing you right now"
Sal warned the blonde who nodded and stopped walking.
"Oh- should i-"

"Keep it."

"What?"
Sal asked a bit confused.

"Keep the sweater. I have other ones."

"Oh- okay.." he nodded and headed to open the doors.
".. thanks travis.."

"Dont mention it sally.... seriously-"

Sal chuckled and nodded before leaving the school and walking over to larry who was waiting outside.

The brunette looked at sal with anger not at him but at travis then confusion.
"What did- .. is that his sweater?"

Sal stayed quite for a moment.
"Yeah- but he didn't do anything i swear this time.. i bumped into him and it broke apart then travis helped me"

"Helped you.."

"Yes." Sal nodded and began to walk.

".."

"Ill explain later okay?" Sal said wanting to get out of public as soon as possible. Larry nodded and walked beside sal.