Chapter fourteen.

𓂃𑁍ࠬ ˓ 𓏲ִ 𓂃
FIRST HEARTBREAK.
𓂃

GEORGA.
I saw it coming, but like I said it was my decision in the end. I knew I was gonna get hurt one way or another, but I chose to experience those memories with him.

If I didn't, I wouldn't have known how it like to be loved by him, to be touched by him, to feel the feelings I felt in the moment being next to him, in his warm embrace.

Although it was just a temporary happiness, I still couldn't forget him. My choices in the end hurt me, but it was something to learn from.

I did love him, I wouldn't ever forget him...but maybe letting go of him was the right decision.

I wonder how he was doing? It's been a few weeks.

𓂃𑁍ࠬ ˓ 𓏲ִ 𓂃

"You gonna be okay?" Denny asked hugging his best friend. Even he saw it coming, but he wanted her to be happy even if it was in the moment. "I don't know, I really loved him."

"Sometimes we just have to go through these things but, you won't always feel this way..for right now it's a temporary sadness, but we could always have drinks and make you forget for awhile.." Denny said smiling.

"I don't know I'm not in the mood to drink either, I don't get how drinking is gonna make things better, I just feel worse whenever I drink.." Georga said sighing.

"I know you're upset and you don't wanna do anything, this is how it is when you're heartbroken nothing can make you feel better, not even you're own best friend but I'm trying my best okay?" Denny said looking over at her.

"And I get that, really, I want nothing more than to feel better and I wish you could do that for me really but these are the emotions I'm feeling and right now I just think I need to be alone so..I'll text you whenever okay?" Georga said covering herself with her blanket.

"Okay tell me if there's anything you need, I'm here for you always g, I got you. I love you, just text me whenever you can then." He said leaving her room.

𓂃𑁍ࠬ ˓ 𓏲ִ 𓂃

DENNY.
I know it was gonna hurt her someday, but I didn't think it would hit this hard. I've never seen her in this state.

She wasn't ever the type to get into relationships, so she'd never been heartbroken. The only person she'd ever like, or even loved was him, first heartbreaks are always painful.

I know what it's like, so I'll give her space and time as much as she needs.

I know when I had my first heartbreak back then I was worse, I needed an unhealthy amount of time by myself, which ended up making me feel so alone, and I was afraid she'd feel that way too, but I just hope she knows she has me, and I'm her best friend I'll always be there for her.

I just can't believe he would this to her.

Poor excuses, he says he loves her but we all know it was just for the sex, yeah he didn't wanna hurt her so he didn't tell her the full truth.

You only realize these things when you're older, it's like you're blinded to it now, whenever you're in the moment, in love with someone, but in the future when it's different, and you're not in love with that person anymore, only then would you see the truth.