Chapter 1

It's been three years since Ashura had decided to train. Everyone enjoyed their peaceful life and the others continued to train very hard to be strong.

Athena had spent the rest of her three years hanging out with her friends and some times she would train. Sometimes she would go to concerts to kill sometime. She missed Ashura dearly, but the two of them spoke to each other telephically.

Yasakani had trained Iori and Akiha. The two of them can now control their blood disturbance, the three of them got a lot stronger and lived together again.

Ryoma had trained a lot with Kyo. Kyo can control his flames without using his gloves but still used them to suppress his powers, the two of them spent time together and were happy to be with each other.

Shin had spent his years spending time with his sister, sometimes he would hang out with Kasumi. He still trained hard.

Kris still continued to train and worked with the K' Team. Him, K', and Maxima stopped NESTS everytime they did everything. Kris was dating Kula. Kris trained with K' and the two of them could now use their flames without using the special gloves but still used them to suppress their power.

[In the forest]

Ryoma, Yasakani and Shin were in the forest.

Ryoma wore an unzipped black motorcycle jacket with silver metal studs with the Kusanagi crest marked on his back, white shirt, blue jeans, a regular sized belt with a large silver buckle, a small chain that hangs from the back pocket to the belt area, black shoes, each of his fingerless gloves were cut near the area of his wrist, a single gold stripe marked around the areas of his palms and another gold stripe added near the end of the cut, and an eclipsed sun crest near the area of his wrist.

Yasakani wore a short, half-buttoned, sleeveless black coat with gold buttons, a large thinly white crescent moon crest marked on the back that represents the Yasakani clan, and open slits from his sleeves, a large-collared white shirt that was tu...

Yasakani wore a short, half-buttoned, sleeveless black coat with gold buttons, a large thinly white crescent moon crest marked on the back that represents the Yasakani clan, and open slits from his sleeves, a large-collared white shirt that was tucked in and was half-buttoned to expose his chest, red pants with a belt attached to each of his knees, a large black belt with a gold buckle, a smaller black belt that hangs loose on the side of his hip, tan shoes with black buckles, a black choker, and a black necklace.