Chapter 3

The tournament had already already started and everyone watched the incredible fights.

The Three Sacred Treasures Team fought Rugal Team and won.

Athena Team fought Agents Team and won.

Fatal Fury Team fought Mark Of The Wolves Team and won.

Art Of Fighting Team fought Seth Team and won.

It was now Azalea Team vs South Town Team. Azalea, Icy, and Leone who still had her cloak on were on the opposite side of Geese, Billy Kane, and Yamazaki. Geese and Icy were the first ones to begin the fight.

Announcer: READY, GO!

Geese fired a wave of chi out of his hands and traveled across the ground towards Icy, who just blew a gust of cold wind, which countered the wave of chi.

Geese leaped into the air before he launched a blast of chi out of his hands while in the air towards Icy, who swatted it away from her and jumped into the air before she spun around and kicked Geese to the ground.

Geese got on his feet and fired a wave of chi that was charged with electricity to show Icy repeatedly, but she created a wall of ice in front of her, protecting herself from the electrifying wave of chi.

Geese charged at Icy while surrounded by chi before leaping up and repeatedly launched waves of chi down at Icyy from above her, but Icy just swatted all of them away from her.

Geese raised his arms and charged up his power before slamming his arms to the ground, causing bolts of lightning to rain down from the sky and strike the area around Geese and electrify the ground, Icy just leaped into the air, avoiding the lightning, before she created a ball of ice and hit Geese on the head with it.

Geese raised his arms and charged up his power before slamming his arms to the ground, creating a shockwave of chi around him, forming large spikes of blue chi, Icy just punched through the spikes and punched Geese in the face, launching him a couple of feet away.

Icy raised her arms into the air, unleashing a massive rainbow wave of freezing around her which hit Geese, dealing a lot of damage and trapping him in a block of ice. Icy just stared at the frozen form of Geese and raised her left hand into the air.

Icy: My clan has a secondary ability and I have a dangerous secondary ability. We are born with the power to use ice, but there's a second ability that we have. I hate those who cause pain to others, it's time I make you feel the worst pain.

Then Icy started forming a huge ball of universal energy and threw it at the ice block, which caused a huge explosion upon contact. When the smoke died down, Geese was no longer in a block of ice, he was unconscious and very wounded. Icy laughed very cutely at the damage she caused and walked towards Azalea and tagged her.

Billy came in and carried Geese to their side and got in his fighting stance.

Billy leaped into the air and tried poking his Santetsukon down towards Azalea, who just sidestepped before Billy used his Santetsukon as a pole to vault himself towards Azalea and tried kicking her, but she caught the leg and threw Billy away from her.

Billy tried poking his Santetsukon towards Azalea with it breaking apart to increase Billy's range, but Azalea kicked it back to Billy, hitting him in the face.

Billy pole vaulted himself high into the air and tried landing on Azalea, but Azalea caught him and hit him with the electric chair, swinging and slamming Billy to the ground face first.

Billy got on his feet and generated fire on the edge of his Santetsukon before spinning it around, making a ring of fire around him before launching that ring of fire at Azalea, who created a wall of ice in front of her. The ring of fire hit the ice wall, but it didn't have any effect on the ice wall.