Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    "The dumb daughter of the Yan Group can talk" has become the latest hot topic, and the popularity has remained high.

    Lu Chan looked at the overwhelming news, and the corners of her lips twitched slightly.

    After waiting for two days, I finally got the invitation letter sent by Yan Zhenwei.

    Lu Chan took the invitation letter and drove to the place mentioned above by herself.

    She was so excited that she drove faster than usual, and an hour later, she stopped in front of a secluded and gorgeous villa.

    This is the private villa of the Yan family, with a remote location and many security guards at the door.

    Lu Chan took out the invitation letter before the security let it go.

    She parked the car in the yard, touched up her makeup in front of the mirror, and got out of the car with a big bouquet of roses.

    The servant led Lu Chan into the door, and said to one person in the living room, "Chairman, Miss Lu is here."

    "Mr. Lu's speed is really fast." Yan Zhenwei smiled and turned to Mu Jin, "This time You can speak thanks to President Lu, so please thank President Lu soon."

    "Sister Chan..." Mu Jin opened her lips, silently squirming her lips, her fingers hurriedly grasping the collar.

    Before she could finish speaking, she lowered her head.

    "Xiao Jin is a shy child, he's not used to it yet, so it makes President Lu laugh." Yan Zhenwei stood up with a smile, and said to Mu Jin, "Today, you treat President Lu well for me, but don't make President Lu unhappy. "

    Mu Jin nodded hurriedly, his head bobbing up and down.

    Yan Zhenwei took the servant away and glanced meaningfully at the rose in Lu Chan's hand.

    There were only two people left in the room, and Lu Chan's fingers holding the flower trembled faintly.

    She quietly took a breath, walked over to Mu Jin, handed over the flower, and whispered, "Xiao Jin, congratulations."

    "Thank you." Mu Jin raised her head, took the rose, and showed a bright smile.

    Her eyes were bright and she looked at Lu Chan, as if she had something to say.

    Lu Chan waited quietly, her expression softened.

    "Sister Chan..." Mu Jin called out softly, her face turned red and she lowered her eyes shyly.

    Her voice was very soft, probably because she had not fully recovered, she was a little hoarse, and her words were a little vague.

    Lu Chan's heart beat violently, the corners of her lips twitched involuntarily, and she softened her voice and coaxed, "Xiao Jin, call again."

    "Chan, Sister Chan..." Mu Jin repeated stutteringly, her little face blushing like the horizon Yunxia.

    Lu Chan's heart seemed to be filled with joy, and she couldn't suppress her joy from the inside out.

    She stretched out her hand, hugged Mu Jin, and held him tightly in her arms, as if she were treating a lost treasure.

    Mu Jin leaned back obediently, the corners of his lips curved, and after a while, he said, "Sister Chan, the flower... is crushed..."

    Lu Chan then let go, looking at the rose juice dipped in the two's clothes, and replied rationally. God, with apologetic eyes, said, "Sorry, I got your clothes dirty."