Chapter 17

Chapter 17. Become disappointed blue (1/1)
    An Zhiyuan stopped Xin Yan because the party started at ten o'clock in the evening.

    Others follow their customs when they enter the countryside. This one is to let the villagers follow their customs after entering the countryside. No one thinks there is anything wrong with this.

    Xin Yan thought sourly, it's nice to have money.

    ...

    Since there is plenty of time, Xin Yan is not in a hurry, she sends An Zhiyuan out again, she walks to a wall, there are several artistic paintings hanging on the wall, and she stretches her hand to one of them , pressed it lightly for a while, and then a beautiful female voice came from the room.

    "Fingerprint identification was successful."

    Bei Lanlan watched in surprise as Xin Yan opened the door of the portrait, and then revealed the safe embedded in the wall.

    She knew she shouldn't look at it, but she couldn't help but wonder, what would be inside such a secret place?

    Company secrets, or precious jewelry, or, official seal?

    Anyway, Xin Yan had her back to her, she looked quietly, and Xin Yan couldn't see it, so Bei Lanlan held her breath and watched Xin Yan stand in front of the safe, allowing the safe to scan her iris.

    Another electronic sound rang: "Iris authentication successful."

    Straightening her neck, Bei Lanlan saw that Xin Yan took out a small safe from the safe.

    Bei Lanlan: "..."

    Bei Lanlan is speechless, and Xin Yan is not much better. She really admires the original body, just a few potential customer questionnaires, do you need to be so strict?

    The first fingerprint, the second iris, and the third password, the first two were so serious, Xin Yan thought how difficult the third password was, she thought about it for a while, and then the corner of her mouth twitched.

    654321.

    ...why.

    Feeling tired, she opened the last lock and found the information related to Adubo. Xin Yan took it and walked back.

    Seeing that she was about to turn around, Bei Lanlui turned around quickly, pretending not to hear anything outside the window.

    That is, the upper body turned over, the lower body was almost still, and the two legs were still facing the right.

    Xin Yan looked at her awkward sitting posture for a while and wondered. She didn't think about it, but walked over with her feet raised, "I should be going back very late tonight."

    Bei Lanlan silently adjusted her legs back to normal . Then, she raised her head innocently and blinked, she said: "I see."

    Xin Yan sighed: "If I can take you with me..."

    Hearing this, Bei Lanlan straightened up subconsciously.

    She wants to go to school, she wants to work, and she wants to seize every opportunity that makes her independent, free, and powerful.

    So even though she won't like everyone at the party, she still wants to go.

    But Xin Yan paused for a second, and then said to herself: "No, you have to go to school tomorrow."

    She smiled: "If I remember correctly, the first class at 8:30? Tomorrow morning I'll take you off, and then I'll come back to the company."

    Bei Lanlan looked at her, pursed her lips, she hummed, then turned her head and continued her work.