Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Lan Lan's Career Start (1/3)
    Since she was a child, her tutor told Xin Yan to show a serious attitude when others speak, and try not to interrupt. So, Xin Yan patiently listened to the nurse talk about the benefits of the Mountain View Suite for a long time, and when the nurse finally shut up, she brought up the things she had always wanted to ask.

    "Can the patient come into contact with open flames while you are here?" The

    nurse was stunned, thinking she was joking, "Of course it's impossible, there is no ignition device in the ward, although we have a kitchen for the patients, but all kitchens are Electric heating, no open flame heating."

    How did Lu Wanqiu set the empty ward on fire?

    She suspected that Lu Wanqiu had someone sneak in from outside, and when she was thinking about how to remind, the nurse remembered what she saw in Li Jingshu's room just now, she hesitated and said, "However, if the patient needs a lighter, we won't either. Forbid..."

    Xin Yan slowly turned her head.

    "You actually let patients bring lighters?!"

    Her tone was very excited: "Don't tell me you let patients bring their own cigarettes!" The

    nurse quickly shook her head, "That's not the case! The nursing home is completely smoke-free, of course there is no such thing! It's just, only occasionally some patients will need to use a lighter, like Ms. Li, she has recently become obsessed with handicraft, so she needs to use a lighter to burn the wire..."

    Xin Yan was convinced, "You can't give her a pair of scissors. The

    nurse is very aggrieved: "Scissors are dangerous goods."

    "Isn't a lighter?!"

    Xin Yan said angrily: "Forget it, it's useless to tell you, I will report this question to your dean, if he No rectification, I..."

    After a second pause, Xin Yan said loudly: "I will open another nursing home next to me, and the fee will only be half of the fee here!"

    Nurse: "..."

    The nurse has worked here for eight years, and she deeply knows how difficult it is for the family members here. Compared to this, Xin Yan is more reasonable. At least she let go of herself and only intends to torture the dean.

    The two continued to walk out. After a while, the nurse asked her cautiously, "Apart from the lighter and those handmade supplies, do you want me to take them away?"

    Xin Yan looked at the nurse strangely: "Why take it? I have a hobby. Isn't it good?"

    Nurse: "But, we have taken away Ms. Li's glue, iron pliers, sharp hairpins, and the live seashells she bought to open the pearl blind box..."

    Xin Yan: "..."

    Mother-in-law's hobbies are really complicated.

    The nurse was silent and continued: "If you even take away the lighters, those handmade supplies will basically be useless."

    This is a problem, Xin Yan wants to solve the safety hazard, but does not want to deprive Li Jingshu of her only hobby. In seconds, Xin Yan had an idea: "There is a kind of stone, it seems to be called a sharpening stone? If you can sharpen a knife, it can also sharpen threads. Buy her a piece and let her have nothing to do with it. It just happens that she can exercise. Body." The

    nurse looked at Xin Yan with a bewildered expression, but she couldn't tell whether she was telling the truth or joking.

    Xin Yan came early. When she left the nursing home, it was only half past ten in the morning. She didn't want to go back so early. Xin Yan remembered the lie she told Bei Lanlan.