Surprise! || 18

the songs you'll come across in this chapter:
• ready for it by taylor swift
• into you by ariana grande
• dynamite by bts
• i like it by cardi b
• no lie by dua lipa, sean paul
• capital letters bye hailee steinfeld
• first man by camilla cabello

it's gonna be a very musical chapter. vibe while u read it! let's it rawwrrrrr!!! 🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖

______

"are we ready?" aera looks over to the crew, earning a thumbs up from the director and smiles, holding her mic and moves back behind the curtains, "alright awesome. let's do this everyone!"

the crew cheers in excitement, pumping up their energy along with aera as she takes a sip of water, hearing everybody settling in the otherwise empty auditorium of their agency. she had no plans today, but made sure her group and her brothers were busy enough to not notice her return from her very own tour after the release of her mini album followed by a grand chart-topping hit.

she did have a great time interacting with fans all over the world and performing for them, but she also missed her members and home. which is why just two days ago aera lined up her team, not eating or letting anybody else eat as she had got an awesome plan to end her tour in her way. laying up the grounds for her idea included a lot of work, connections and payments for getting both bts and vns free on the specific day today.

according to them aera is still in the flight from japan to korea and is supposed to arrive later in the evening. even aera did her best to act and make it look like their imagination was true, from sounding sleepy and faint music playing in the background and a lazy selfie posted in the group chat and then weverse, she convinced everybody that she's travelling and will arrive to korea later. even hiding in the agency was a tough job, due to which she had to sneak in at two in the morning, still having her baseball hat and mask on to avoid any interaction with the idols who may recognise her.

the noise quietens on the other side of the stage, making her peek through the curtains and smile on seeing that the bts members have arrived with their managers and staff. the next minute, vns enters too and greets the senior group with bows and subsequent hand shakes. they all get seated in second and third rows and aera sighs deeply, watching a staff member heading up to them and asks them to take the front seats instead.

"they are really something," aera shakes her head, making her manager laugh beside her. she heads inside to the dressing room, letting the stylist fix her clothes, make up and hair one last time and pats her back, nodding with a smile.

"this is a great idea, they're gonna love it," one of the stylists say and aera grins, nodding her head as she hugs her tightly.

"please tell pd-nim to get their reactions precisely! i can't afford to miss those million dollar smiles," aera laughs, "oh and some might even cry, let's see."

"jimin's gonna cry," the manager predicts with a chuckle.

"jungkook might cry as well," the stylist shrugs.

"mia unnie will definitely cry!" aera bets too, "let's see who cries first okay? if jimin oppa cries first, manager-nim will pay for our dinner. if jungkookie cries first, stella unnie will pay for our dinner. and if mia unnie cries first, i'll pay for our dinner. deal?"

"deal!" the older girls agree, getting chuckles from the rest.

"aera let's go, it's time!" one of the directors shout over the music that has already started playing on the speakers outside, letting them know that the big screen on the stage is probably showing up the digital banner especially made for today, for bts and vns to be surprised.