#1

Prologue

In a ship that has been entirely being conquered by Honkai. There's a group of girls in different locations, destroying all the honkai on their path into the ship's core.

The white hair and blue eyes is Kiana, Kiana Kaslana from the well-known clan of Kaslana.

While the mature dark purple hair girl is Mei, Raiden Mei.  Her elegant and quick fighting style is what brings her into this mission. She's also Kiana's best friend.

Kiana, who's an excellent fighter, manages to get herself close to the ship's core.

Halfway through the mission, they meet each other and make their way to the core.

" Kiana, are you okay? "

" Mei! You are finally here! Now let's take them down together! "

" That's right, Kiana. When we're together… "

" " we're ten thousand times STRONGER! " "

The two combine their attack in pattern. It created a magnificent show for quite a while. That is until the Emperor-Class Honkai appeared, the Imperator.

" This is bad Kiana, I think we should back away from this one… "

" No, Mei! We still can fight that thing! "

With confidence, Kiana strikes the Imperator. She managed to kick it away but the blade or arm around it that spun around made it harder for her to land a hit.

" Tch, this is a lot harder than I thought"

" Are you hurt, Kiana? "

" I'm fine but we still got to— "

She got cut off by the sign of the Imperator strike movement. She push Mei out from the attack zone but unfortunately, this attack landed on her.

" Tch! Dangit!... "

She held her gut as she tried to hold the pain, Mei couldn't bear to look at the sign that her friend was hurt by the enemies.

" Kiana! "

She dash towards the Imperator as fast as lighting? And take it down with just one strike.

The expression on her face is also a little bit different, from a soft and kind hearted girl to a menacing and cold hearted person. Her eyes glow for a bit as well as her body emitting purple aura around her.

Also a spark of lightning coming out from her blade… make her look very cool.

*Inside the core

A little girl sits around the corner tapping on her screen trying to do something. And upon hearing electronic noises, she celebrates a little.

" Alright, Bronya manage to hack into the system "

She gives a thumbs up at her robot and the robot also did the same thing at her. It's cute…

*Timeskip (right after the battle against Bronya )

" Huff… Huff… this is tiring… "

" It's alright, Kiana… all that matters is that we save Bronya, right? "

" Yeah… I'm glad… "

And suddenly a screen appeared in front of them, showing a tall girl with a redhead and a small girl with silver hair.

" Kiana, Mei. What's the report? "

" Everything is fine Himeko-sensei… "

" Thank goodness, we gotta hurry "