#2

Weeks later, he was finally able to adapt to his new life, as St Freya Scientists for fun and also Einstein's partner in research.

Right now, he's having lunch with his lab partner.

" Man! Thanks for joining me today, Einstein, Tesla. "

" Don't worry about it, we're also going to lunch anyway… right Tesla "

She asks the red head who wore a red gauntlet?

" I mean, I don't mind having lunch with you because… these damn lunch boxes that you made are amazing! "

She replied as she took another bite of the lunch that he had prepared for everyone in the lab.

" I'm amazed that you're such a good cooker "

" Well, it's kinda my thing since I used to take care of an orphanage back in my day. And I think I cook for my old organisation… "

" Eh, you also cook for the whole organisation? "

" Not really WHOLE, but when there's a meeting… because they had it enough eating cup noodles everytime they had a meeting "

They had a great laugh for a while before continuing their projects.

Rin, who's working on his weapon, is finally able to improve its performance. He added a couple of new features into it. And now, it's time to test it out.

" Alright buddy, you start as a prototype and now you will be the perfect 0th key… "
Oh yeah, he also never went to interact with the students there since you know, all girl school.

He didn't want to cause any commotion or any rumours so he decided to test the weapons in the empty battle arena.

" All right, if I imbued the core with my flames and freeze the area around where it burn… then I'll get—"

The moment he poured his energy into the 0th key, the prototype shot out a beam of flame as the solium took the form of Cleaver of Shamash.

" YES! I did it! No more malfunction! I can finally surpass her! "

In a moment of happiness and joy, he was spotted by a white hair girl and her friends.

" WHOA! That's cool! What was that?! "

He heard the shouting from a girl not far away from him. He immediately turns the 0th key back to its original form, a twin gun.

" E-eh? What are you doing here? "

" Was that a great flaming sword?! How'd you do it?! "

" Eh? Eh?? Wait just a damn second! Calm yourself down girl and don't said anything yet "

This took Kiana a moment to realise that she was fangirling for a second. After she went back to how she normally is, her friends finally caught up to her.

" Huff… Huff… Kiana… don't run away from us unexpectedly again! "

Said the girl who's trying to catch her breath. She has dark purple hair and she's the tallest out of the three of them.

" Eh…. Mei? "

" Hmm? "

" Eh!? Your name is Mei, Right? "

" Ah, yes mister. I'm Raiden Mei"

The man paused for a quite a while before coming back to his senses. Mei wondered what he was thinking when he asked for her name, she thought that she might have reminded him of his old friend.

" Subject Kiana, that was a reckless action to rush toward an explosion"

The little girl with the twin drill said in monotone. This also makes him freeze for a second before his hand slaps his face unconsciously.