TREBES - 2,134 B.C

TREBES - 2,134 B.C

Thebes. City of the Living. Crown jewel of Pharaoh Seti the First.

A chariot came barrelling through the sands, there in the chariot rode as the Pharaoh Seti rode by towards his palace.

ANCK-SU-NAMUN'S BALCONY WINDOW

Glaring out over the city at the setting sun is a handsome, muscular man with intense, evil eyes. This is Imhotep.

Home of Imhotep, High Priest of Osiris, Keeper of the Dead.

A gorgeous, olive-skinned goddess enters the outer foyer. It takes a moment to realize that the skin tight dress she's wearing isn't a dress at all, but rather her entire naked body has been painted in the ancient Egyptian manner. She's a stunning sight to behold.

This is Anck-Su-Namun.

Birthplace of Anck-su-namun. Pharaoh's Mistress. No other man was allowed to touch her.

She makes her way through the ornate statuary. Hideous, bald men painted in gold stand nearby, they are the priests of Osiris. Imhotep's followers and men. Their eyes watch Anck-su-namun vanish through the bedroom curtains. Their she was met with Imhotep, suddenly she embraced Imhotep they start to kiss passionately, feverishly. Imhotep's hands begin to roam over her perfect body, smearing the paint on her arm.

But for our love, we were willing to risk life itself.

On the other-side of the curtains, the bald Priests rushed over and closed the doors. But just as they closed them, the doors suddenly burst open. The Pharaoh angrily strides in, looking at the Priests.

(Ancient Egyptian)

"What are you doing here?!" The pharaoh angrily asks.

The Priests back away, scared, his arrival was unexpected. Pharaoh strides for the curtains throwing them back with force. Anck-su-namun stands alone. Giving him a sexy smile. As the pharaoh began to smile smile he saw the smeared body paint. Pointing his finger, he angrily said

"Who has touched you!"

From behind the high priest appeared, ripping out the pharaohs sword. Turning around the pharaoh had a shocked look on his face seeing his most trusted priest.

"Imhotep... my priest"

Behind him the consort lifted a dagger and stabbed the pharaoh in the back, the pharaoh screams in pain as Imhotep raises his sword and stabs the pharaoh again.

The bald Priests slam the doors and bolt them tight. Through the curtains, you could see the shadows of Anck-su-namun and Imhotep stabbing away at the Pharaoh. Suddenly, the doors are rammed from the other side

WHAM!

Imhotep and Anck-su-namun turn to look at the doors of the room.

WHAM!

The doors are rammed again. The two lovers share desperate looks.

WHAM!

The bald Priests run up and grab Imhotep as they try to pull him towards the balcony. Imhotep tries to break free from their hold, but Anck-su-namun rips Pharaoh's sword out of his hand and pushes him towards the balcony.

"You must go. Save yourself. Only you can resurrect me." The consort says as she tries to get the priest to leave.

Imhotep's face fills with despair. The doors explode opening revealing men with strange puzzle tattoos and Arabic over their bodies, stride in armed with weapons. These are the Medjai, the pharaoh sacred and well trained bodyguards.