Chapter 1

Foxy's POV
"What do i do in this very hot day"? Foxy said to himself laying in the ground waching the clouds on top of a hill." What are you doing"? Asked bonnie laying down with him. "You know the same old things in the same old days. Foxy said back. "Man we got to get you into shape", said bonnie standing up again. "Like what"? Asked foxy standing up." I think i see a chicken checking you out. I think you should go for it dude",said bonnie. "Ok but if it goes wrong its your fault", said foxy walking toword the chicken. "Hi im foxy whats your name",said foxy. "Hi I'm chica whos that bunny  guy you are standing with"? She asked blushing a little. "oh he's just my friend Bonnie don't worry about him",he said. "I think you're very cute", Said chica mumbling to herself knowing foxy could hear her. "you actually think I'm cute"? asked foxy getting closer to her. "well you look quite handsome in that hook"she said puckering up for  a kiss. Foxy put his arms around chica's hip, and chica put her arms around foxy's neck and gently kissed him on the lips. It lasted about 10 minutes until they were done making out." So what about a date tommorow night at 9:00 pm"? Said foxy with his arms still around chica's hips."that sounds perfect" said chica with her arms still around his neck. "I don't mean to break this happy ending but it's getting a bit late", said bonnie shocked. "we will be there in a minute Bonnie",he softly whispered. "well goodnight to you two",said bonnie leaving back home, and into his bed.

please comment vote and follow for more. like always there is two or three chapters a day.