Chapter 3

Bonnie's POV
Ever since i went to sleep foxy and chica never left each others side. they have also been acting a bit weird when I'm around.I'm just trying to figure out what's going on with them.are they hiding a secret way for me? Did Foxy proposed to chica? are they going to a second date? all I have to do is get all of that out of my head then I'll be completely fine.hopefully.chica and foxy have been making out for hours and I've been spying on them, let me tell you one thing, they kiss awkwardly. what I mean by they kiss awkwardly, I mean it's like a mouse being bigger than the human! and you know how unreal that is.I just just saw chica and foxy leaving to the second date!"hi babe so are you ready to go to a second day"? Said foxy a tuxedo."I sure am"! Said chica with a black dress. "no no no no no no not today today's special day,it's foxy and Bonnie day"! I told him. "that just has to wait bonnie",said foxy. Oh bonnie, I just forgot I have a date for you",said chica excitedly. "Who is it ",I replied. "she's my sister she looks just like me"! said chica. "here comes Toy chica",said foxy with his arms pointing to toy chica. "hi I'm Tony chica,what's your name"? Said a voice."hi I'm bonnie", I said nervously. "Wow you look, quite freaking me out",she said magically changing into a dress. "Hey,i can do that to",i said magically changing into a tuxedo as well. Later we all went on a date. The three of us.

if you like it please comment vote and follow for more.there will be two to three chapters a day.