the guardian with moonlit hair

Sharp pointed arrows were shot, snapping me back to reality, as in an reflex my right arm shot up to guard my face and exposed neck region with the silver carved cover wrapped around my wrists upto to the knuckles.

The sharp arrow was thrown back by it and i removed the shield to see both zen and mitsuhide falling on the wooden floor. Kiki crouched down by their side as she glared at the man with shirayuki's feets helplessly following behind him.

" Zen! Mitsuhide! " Kiki voice yelled in order to get a reaction but both of them had fainted. I picked the brown arrow with polished iron metal stained with some purple liquid.

These arrows were poisoned too.

I lifted the arrow and snapped it between my fingers, breaking it in frustration. The anger was bubbling up inside my body as the same agony feeling craved into my heart as I sat there like a lost and helpless child who had no idea what to do.

My eyes dropped on rose, her pink loose hair were covering half of her face, her body immobilized and her hands draped in bandages. She was here again in the misery and pain, the feeling she never wanted to feel. She didn't deserved this yet the destiny had always been unfair.

I'm not helpless anymore. I can protect people who I care about.

I have saved her from those kidnappers once, and for her I'll stand against the mightiest royal if that means to protect her. I rushed back to the sofa and brought out the dagger which might come in hand if there are too many of guards protecting this Prince Raj of Tanbarun.

" What are you doing? " kiki voice felt distant, I brought out a black mesh of cloth and covered my face, so that only my brown eyes could be visible to anybody. I'm going against so I need to be careful that they don't see my face.

" Kiki, please take care of rose until I return with shirayuki and the antitode. " I said in serious tone. Her purple eyes widened as she realised why I wore the black mask to cover my face.

" It's dangerous to go alone, Aurelia! There's too many of them. I'll come-" she started but stopping in the midst. She looked at me strangely in confusion and her eyebrows still furrowed as I open the door wide open to leave, the golden sunlight flooding in and her eyes squinted as she looked at me.

" I'll be back soon. Just wait for me here. " I looked back over my shoulder, to see her stille crouched beside the both guys. I gave her a pressed smile, one which could reassure her that I'll be okay.

" Grace! hurry up now. We need to go after shirayuki. " I ran upto grace who was sitting under nearby oak tree. Her dark brown eyes snapped at my dark clothed figure and in an instant she was up on her feets. I swung over her back before storming off to the path marked with cartwheels.

Shirayuki, just wait a little longer. I'm coming to get you.

✧・゚✧・゚✧・.🌼

The giant manor was heavily guarded, as to what was expected from the first prince of Tanbarun. However, this was unnoticed by them that one of the windows of the second floor was opened, and easily could be climbed into from the nearest tall walnut tree.

Just when one of the guards patrolling closed his eyes as he yawned, aurelia pushed her feets and jump out from the tree, landing inside the manor second floor which was deserted.

It was decorative and glamorous manor, and it was because the prince must be using it often. The walls were carved with designs, chandeliers hanging down from the ceilings and scented candles flooding with sweet smell. Many golden and jewel embedded pots with rare and ornamental flowers and paintings hung into the plastered walls from famous painters.