Chapter 2

When they arrived in the city, they saw a bunch of people with hair and clothes typical of the mid-1990s. "That's the reason why I hated these years. Ridiculous hairdos and hideous clown clothes," Damon replied sarcastically, looking around. 

"Great. That's exactly why you're going with me, Matt, and Alaric to buy those ridiculous clothes at the nearby boutique while Elena, Jeremy, and Bonnie go grocery shopping," she split them into groups, gave Elena, Jeremy, and Bonnie and left with the others to find a boutique . 

"Where are the nearest groceries?", asked Elena Bonnie, who was looking around. "Over there at the end of the street" Bonnie replied and they all headed to the store. "Unbelievable prices," Elena said excitedly at the low food prices as she added more cornflakes to her cart. "Exactly. For example, I bought these candies the other day for the twins at a store where they cost $2 and here they are only 95 cents. It's a shame that those prices were not maintained in the future", said Bonnie sadly and threw a package of candies into the basket.

 Elena looked around and caught her eye on Jeremy who was leaning against the stand looking very pale. "Jeremy, are you okay?", she asked Jeremy worriedly. "Of course," Jeremy told her, but shortly after that, Jeremy dropped out. "Jeremy, Jeremy", Elena took him in her arms and shook him. ,, Oh my God. I'm going to call the 911," quickly said the saleswoman, who caught Elena's scream and called the rescue service.