Unwelcome Guests

"Ah. Fancy seeing you here, Yoshi San." The tiger said.

"Ha! Nice monkey suit, Splinter." The dog creature mocked.

"What are you three doing here?" Splinter demanded, narrowing his eyes and keeping his arm in front of Celestia.

"Vizioso informed us that you'd be here tonight." The fish answered.

"So you come to ruin my date?" Splinter asked.

"We only came here to finish you off. For Master Shredder." The tiger said, taking out a sword.

"This is bad, isn't it?" Celestia muttered.

"Stay behind me."

"Oh, and what have we here?" The fish asked as he slinked over to her. "Is this your date, Splinter? She's a real beauty, isn't she?"

Celestia yelped and backed away before Splinter punched the mutant fish clean in the jaw as hard as he could, which caused the fish to fly a few feet away and collide into a wall.

"Stay away, Fishface!" He demanded.

"His name is Fishface?" Celestia asked with a chuckle.

"It was Michelangelo's idea. He also gave him the name Dogpound, then Rahzar." Splinter answered, pointing a finger at the dog creature.

"Enough talk! Fight us!" The tiger declared, charging towards Splinter.

Celestia and Splinter quickly jumped out of the way before the sword could strike either of them. They crouched down and hid underneath a table.

"What are we going to do?" Celestia whispered.

"You need to stay here and hide. I can handle them." Splinter answered.

"But you're outnumbered."

"I have beaten them all before. Do not worry. Just stay here and out of the way. I will take care of this." He dug into his pocket and took out the Butterfly Knife and the throwing stars; he put them into Celestia's hand. "Take these, just in case."

"But what—"

Before Celestia could even finish her next sentence, Splinter took off his shoes, tore off his tie, got out from under the table, and started to fight the three mutants. Celestia watched in awe; she had never seen combat like this before. She then felt the tablecloth shift; she turned and saw that it was her sister.

"Luna! You're okay!" Celestia quietly cheered.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Luna said. "But what I really want to know right now is what's going on with your date. What is he doing?"

"Trying to protect us." Celestia then spotted Splinter's shoes on the floor next to her and got an idea; she picked them up.

Splinter was dodging every single one of the oncoming attacks until Fishface kicked him hard in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him and making him fall to his knees. Tiger Claw, Rahzar, and Fishface stood above him with smug looks on their faces.

"That's it. You lose, rat." Tiger Claw scoffed.

"Get away from him!" Celestia's voice yelled.

The four mutants turned their heads to see Celestia standing on the table with the Butterfly knife in one hand and her other hand clutched tightly into a fist. Fishface, Rahzar, and Tiger Claw paused, then laughed at her.

"You have got to be kidding." Fishface chortled.

"What are you gonna do?" Rahzar taunted.

"Get her!" Tiger Claw shouted before he and his companions charged towards her.