Chapter : 3

"Officer I'm telling to you it's a sure short murder". You said with the tears in your eyes.

"Mam we understand your condition and ..........see our sir is here"

You turn around.

"So what's the matter " a person said

"Sir actually this , mam is saying that her friend has been murdered "

"Interesting, well hello I'm Kim nam......

"This is not a time for introduction" you said with a loud voice.

"Okay then tell me what happen".

You tell the all incident and your talk with jimin.

"Hmmm... interesting,okay officer did you get any phone with the dead body .

Don't call him dead body.

"Okay !! Officer did you get any phone with the alive body " he said with tease.

Yes sir here is the phone.

Okay give to me..*he start checking the phone* "hmmm .....miss???

Yn.

So miss yn when did you call dead...I mean mr. Park

Mmmm...around 1 hr.

"But there is no such call"he show you the phone . "And also you haven't call him since tomorrow"

You were just looking at them with the shock expression"how it could be possible, i talked to him , he was in worrying state....this...this...all a lie.

Lie!??? Then show me your phone*you handed over the phone, and the thing he show you just freeze your mind* There were not any phone calls or phone.

How!! This??

I think you need a rest mam, your friend's death traumatize you; and here is my card you can call me when you needed.

You read the name of the cop Kim Namjoon.

Yeah!!! That's my name hope you like it.*he leave from there and you were just looking at his disappearing figure*

(Time skipped to your house)

You were still not convinced that what just happen , i lost my best friend*tear dropped from your eyes*

Don't cry yn .

Haan.... Taehyung, jungkook.

"Things will not get back to normal by your crying,just leave all this." Jungkook said

" Jungkook said