Iceman's Sister - 🦋

I am Iceman's little sister, or as I call him, Tom. Tom has always been the typical big brother. Scares away every boyfriend I get, bullies me but if someone else does the same he'll beat the shit out of them, you get the idea. He's not very original in anything he does if I'm being honest. I love him though. He's the greatest brother I could ever ask for in all honesty. Whenever I'm sad he always brings me my favourite food, which is obviously cheese toasties. But something he puts in it makes it absolutely fucking gorgeous.

Me and Tom have always done everything together. And now, we're even going to Top Gun together. His callsign is Iceman and mine is Riot. And that's because when I come down, I come down hard. Most of the boys have stopped coming near me during training now. I find it funny. Because outside the training, they act all tough in front of me but when we're training they all stay the hell away from me. Except two guys. Maverick and Goose. Mav was a cocky son of a bitch and always tried to show off while Goose was a guy who always made jokes in every situation and was actually a decent guy.

-------------------------------------------

Me and Tom were at the bar having a drink on a Friday night. I ordered a vodka and Tom ordered a beer. We were both sat at the bar just talking about stuff like how we did stupid shit when we were younger and how he always chased every guy away from me.

We were talking until Tom saw this gorgeous girl and excused himself to go talk to her. Every night he did this and every time I've had to get a taxi back to my place. Ugh, he needs to stop doing this.

I roll my eyes and down the rest of my drink. I order another one and another one. Until I am fully leathered.

I was all over the place until I bumped into a hard chest. And that's when I blacked out.

------------------------------------------

It was now morning, as you could tell by the sun rays coming through the blinds. Wait... I don't have blinds, I have fucking curtains. I bolted upright and looked around. It wasn't my room at all. There were two beds in this room and the other, that wasn't occupied by me, was empty. I looked around and saw posters of girls in bikinis and different plane model posters.

I heard a commotion outside the room. I opened the door to see Goose and Maverick in the kitchen talking. I took a step forward and it just so happened to be on a creaky floorboard so they both turned to look at me. Both with smirks on their faces.

"Good morning sunshine." Maverick looked at me with a mischief grin on his face. I looked down to the floor and realised I was only wearing a shirt that went down to half-way down my thighs. I pulled it down at the front and cleared my throat.

"Please could I borrow some shorts?" I looked to Goose and he was smiling along with Mav. I shook my head and just turned around to get some shorts myself.

I came back out to the kitchen where Mav and Goose were still sitting in. I sighed and placed my head on the counter top.

"Can one of you tell me what happened for me to be here?" I looked at both of them and Maverick simply backed away meaning Goose had the honours of telling me.

"Well, last night you came up to me and told me that you are were a goose and that you wanted to be my goose girlfriend. Said other stuff. Then you passed out. So me and Mav here took the liberty of bringing you back here so you don't embarrass yourself in front of all the other Aviators." Goose laughed a little after telling me what happened. All I could focus on was that I told Goose that I wanted to be his girlfriend.

"I told you what?! Please tell me you're joking. I said I was a goose?" I ran my hands through my hair in utter disbelief. How could I be so stupid?

"Yep, and I'm afraid I'm not joking. You said even more to me about 'Goosie' last night when he went to get a drink." Maverick just had to add that in. Why the fuck did Maverick have to say that? Jesus Christ man.