Chapter 13

SMUT ALERT. You've been warned

____________________________________

After lunch and a ridiculously serious conversation about cooking for the family, I send Silas and North to the store with a list of supplies. I hope it's enough. Luke eventually wanders off to check in with Gabriel. Before he leaves, he makes sure I know that Raven is watching TV in the sitting room and that I should join him.

I find the shirtless man laying across the sofa with his attention focused on a yellow sponge cartoon. "What are you watching?" I ask him.

"Spongebob," he tells me, sitting up slightly. "Joining me?"

"Sure," I reply, happy to spend more time with him while he's relaxed.

I start to sit on the chair next to the sofa he's spread out on. "Not there. Come lay here with me," he instructs, holding his arms out in invitation.

I skip over to lay next to him. As soon as I'm settled with my almost bare back against his bare chest and his arm wrapped around my waist, I remember that I'm still wearing my damp bikini. I start to get up to go change, but he squeezes me in closer to him.

"I should probably change," I tell him.

"No," he says plainly.

Fine. He can explain the wet couch to Mr. Blackbourne then. I settle my head down on his arm, enjoying the warmth of his other arm wrapped so tightly around me. I don't pay attention to the TV. I'm actually drifting in and out of sleep when I feel his warm breath on my cheek.

I open one eye to peek at him. He's hovering over me, staring down at my face. I turn onto my back to see him better. He readjusts our bodies so that his entire body is covering mine, but he manages to hold most of his weight off me. It's comfortable in this position too, but it's also distracting. I can feel all of him against me.

I take advantage of the new position to run my hands up his sides like Silas did to me in the hot tub. If I liked it, maybe Raven will too. I trace the outline of the tattoos covering his body. I feel part of him twitch near my thigh. I chance a glance at his eyes, waiting for him to tell me we have to stop like everyone else seems to do. Instead, his eyes are watching my face intently as if waiting to see what I'll do next.

That's all the encouragement I need. I look back down at his expansive chest and continue to trace my way around his tattoos that are close to his heart. I feel him twitch against my thigh again. This time, though, he rubs his jean clad body against my bare thigh. I can't stop the gasp that leaves my mouth at the sensation. It's new and it's exciting.

"You're going to have to tell me to stop," Raven whispers down to me.

"I don't want to stop yet," I tell him honestly. Maybe I'm not ready for sex since I don't seem to understand half the things the guys talk about. I am ready to explore the boys' bodies a little bit though.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks me after a nod at my declaration.

"Yes," I tell him simply. I didn't really expect him to ask. He didn't seem the type to ask for permission. "Should I have asked before touching you?" I ask him before he can lean in for his kiss.

"Maybe," he tells me. "I don't know. I don't care. Touch whatever you want."

I'm still processing what his words could mean when I feel his lips on mine. He might ask for permission, but once he has it, he takes full advantage. His kiss is not gentle or sweet. His lips and tongue dominates my mouth. I moan into his heated kiss. I wrap my arms around his back to pull him closer. He readjusts his body without pulling his lips from mine so that he's rubbing himself against me in a way that sends stars dancing behind my eyes.