Chapter 1

English Court

"Rosa wake up" I heard. I grabbed a pillow from my bed and throw at my lady Susie. "Susie will you please give me five minutes?" I asked. "We are traveling to French court to see princess charlotte get married" she said. "Wait really?" I asked and jumped up from my bed. "well someone is excited t see a certain person". Susie teased. " oh be quite and help me get Bathe and dressed" I said. "Yes your highness" She replied. "Susie where is Kira and chole?" I asked. "They are on their way with your breakfast, since you gave the maid some time off" She respond. "thank you". The reason why I'm going to France is go to my dear friend charlotte wedding and to also hopefully find a good suitor to be my husband. My parents will not get off my back. I get it I'm of age and queen and an empress but can a girl live. I'm also excited to see my childhood lover as one might say Dauphin Francis Valois. Even if I wanted to marry him I can't he's already engaged to Queen Mary of Scots. Queen Cathartine was the one to invite me to her daughter wedding and if I know cathartine she's up to something. I never met Queen Mary, hopefully she a nice person I don't hold back to people who is rude to me. My lady's bathe and helped me dressed and also brought my breakfast to my room. My things so as well is my lady's and parents things are in the carriages. I will be riding with my parents and My mothers and my lady's will be a separate carriage.

Rosa dress

French court

French court

Francis POV:

I was eating breakfast in the dining hall with my parents, sister and my fiancé Queen Mary of scots. she arrived yesterday to  after being at the convent for years because of my mother. My sister charlotte was getting married today. "Oh how could I forget to tell you all that Empress Rosa is coming to France to attend charlotte wedding and to find a suitor". My mother said out of the blue. The whole hall fell silence. I looked up my mother " why didn't you tell us this sooner, my childhood friend is coming and you decide to tell me this now. What time will she be here?" I said. " she and her parent's along with her ladies will be here before noon." My mother said. " You think to tell me this now ?" said My father King Henry. " what I just forgot" said my mother. I can't believe it. She's coming back to France today. I get to see her beautiful face after so long. " Mother tell the maids to prepare rooms please?" I said "Already did Francis don't worry I got everything under control". My mother said. "Who is Empress Rosa you are speaking about?" Mary asked confused." A very good friend of Francis" My mother said with a smirk. 

A/n

So  I see you guys in chapter 2. also I'm just going to use Empress instead of queen, princess and empress.