Chapter 10

Mary's pov
French Court

Rosa is going to be the queen of England. Maybe I could convince Francis to help get an alliance with her maybe then I could save my country, but she might want something I can't risk it. Let's see what happens.

Rosa POV

I was in my chambers when someone came in unannounced.
" Who are you to walk in without announcement?" I asked annoyed.
"Are you really thinking of taking the English throne." Asked someone. I turned around and saw Francis. I signed and said " yes Francis this would do wonderful for my reputation and this would make my parents proud. And Elizabeth is my family she needs my help and I will turn my back on my family. What is the problem?" I asked.
" The problem is that England is at war with Scotland and Mary is queen of Scotland who is my fiancee which means I'm apart of this war." He said. I rolled my eyes. " Of course." I said starting to get angry.
" What is that supposed to mean?" Francis asked.
" EVERYTHING GOOD HAPPENS TO ME YOU ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO INVOLVE MARY!!" I yelled at him.
" I HAVE A CHANCE TO BECOME THE MOST POWERFUL WOMEN UN THIS WORLD AND YOU WANT TO Hold BECAUSE YOUR WORRIED ABOUT MARY!" I yelled and start crying.
"Get out now!" I said with tears streaming down my face.
"No" I heard Francis said.
"GET OUT!" I yelled at him. Instead he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around.I tried to fight him off but he was too strong.
"I'm not leaving you like this. And I'm so sorry that I made you feel that way-" he tried to cut him off.
" Francis I just want to be alone." I said.
" No " he said.
He just hold me in his crying.
" If taking the English throne makes you happy then do it I will support and since my father wants England so much maybe he will finally change his mind about you marrying me." He told me.
"Really?" I asked hopefully.
" Yes" he said a little excited.
" Okay I'm going to write Elizabeth a response." I said getting up. Francis also got up.
" Before you go u need something from you." He said.
I looked confused and asked " what?" He said nothing and kissed me. I start deeping the kiss. We let go of each after 5 minutes.
" Now I can go" he said with a smirk.
"Get out" I said giggling.
Francis left I started writing an letter to Elizabeth saying I will accept her throne and one to my parents telling them everything.

Time skip

Later in the evening kung Henry called a meeting is the throne room.iy looked like everyone was here. I walked over to Francis and stand next to him while my ladies are behind me.
" Do you know what the meaning of this is Francis?" I asked confused.
" No I was just about ask my mother." Francis stated.

A/N
What is going on stay tuned to find out.
Some people are confused about how Rosa father is the king of England. Her father is not the king of England he is a distant relative sorry for the confusion. Hope you enjoy.