we are friends right? ( sneak peeks )

Strawberry, Huckleberry pie, Ginger Snap and Orange Blossom continued looking at the three of them it looks like none of them wanted to apologize to each other besides maybe Plum and blueberry luckily they were all in the same place again but the question was how would they keep them from fighting with each other if they're going to be around each other a lot?

Ginger Snap: what do you think we could do Strawberry? Huh huh huh huh?

Huck: yeah what do we think we could do they've been yelling at each other since ever since Plum Pudding came over.......

Orange Blossom: well......

Strawberry: well there is one thing we could do but the question is will Blueberry and Angel cake listen to it again........

Orange Blossom: yeah we all know how Angel Cake can be when we repeat stuff but It might be the only way strawberry

Huck: what might be the only way?

Strawberry: huddle up and I'll tell you

( after telling )

Strawberry, Huck, Ginger Snap and Orange Blossom: Talk it out Talk it out Talk it out talk it out talk let's talk it out you'll see we will work it out talk it out let's talk it out You'll see we will work it out one at a time now don't Shout!!!!!

( blueberry and angel cake look at them Blueberry and Angel Cake immediately recognized to what they were doing while Plum Pudding was just confused but instead of continuing the fight they listened for some reason )

( that's all for now sorry you won't know what they were fighting about until the release date but I think we can all guess why they were fighting note Blueberry Muffin and Plum Pudding are not mad at each other )

( I called this one we are friends right? because I came up with the idea of blueberry and Plum being mad at you know who )

( this sneak peek came out Tuesday September 27th 2022 I do not know why it said it came out Wednesday September 28th it did not come out at 12:00 a.m. maybe it's just broken? But either way I'm just letting you know that did not release two in one day )