( no title confirmed as of now )

( I don't know what to call this yet so bear with me anyway the plot is that strawberry is helping everyone which she's happy about doing but it starts to get out of hand when everyone needs help from her and it eventually leads to strawberry having her own problems and not taking care of them just help her friends can they realize the mistake and help her so she can help them? )

( angel cake will be in this but only just the troll strawberry she's not actually there to help but she'll make up for it just not in this particular chapter when it's out )

Strawberry: (walking)

Angel Cake: STRAWBERRY!!!

Strawberry: Angel cake is something wrong?

Angel Cake: YES and if I don't get it fixed soon then I can't make the cake that Ginger was expecting

Strawberry: we will get the cake the ginger but what is keeping you from giving her the cake?

Angel Cake: I ran out of the ingredients I need to make the Gingerbread Cake she wanted and if I leave my house to go get the ingredients the new rest of the stuff might go bad or get eaten by something it's okay if you go and get it for me please?

Strawberry: ummmmm (looks at Angel Cake) I guess I can............

Angel Cake: Great!!!! Thanks Strawberry but I'm missing from the cake is on that list right there and here is some cash get as many as you can get and thank you

( she tossed it at strawberry not even thinking about if it would hit her or not strawberry grabbed it and looked at it before walking away )

( and that's all I have for now I don't know which one this chapter was originally going to be cuz I certainly didn't have the idea before so I guess I'll just put the date as Sunday November 20th.... also the reason why I brought up the topic about Strawberry Shortcake letting people take advantage of her it's because a lot of the characters in the show not this happened to them and it always ends up with negative outcomes and yet everyone still does it the only series that does not include this is the 2018 one since it never aired but even if it did it it probably would have it and maybe the first Strawberry Shortcake but the there's a different story for the 2003 2007 2009 and 2021 variants each of these four has someone or some group up someone from the main cast letting people walk all over them and taking advantage of them in 2003 this is shown by Strawberry doing all the work for a lazy fairy, then plum lets Banana Candy, Lemon Meringue and everyone on Angel cake's team walk all over her technically the only three people to not walk over her Is Strawberry, Blueberry muffin and Auntie Oatmal which is understandable for strawberry and the owner of the Ranch because both are caring and look out for people as for Blueberry I think it's because they had more screen time together as opposed to the same with strawberry and not having much screen time with everyone on angel cake"s team and you also have orange blossom who also lets people walk over her like in "Piece of Cake) she was self-conscious about the whole idea of her friends making a cooking show and being a spotlight and being Stagecoach/ announcer but she still kind of does it eventually it all turned out horrible and she had a force herself to put back her fears to bring the group back together technically this could have been resolved if they would have just worked together but it's a learning show right 🙄 also in the movie "Sweet Dreams" she lets Pie man and sour grapes be rude to her and didn't even stand up for herself as for 2009 this time it's strawberry orange and raspberry kind of letting people walk over them and maybe lemon does a little bit as well with Plum but here is the run down strawberry does a lot of things in the show without even knowing the outcomes or accepting help from anyone this letter in a few episodes too make some wrong decisions and end up facing the consequences luckily she gets out she needs for Orange because she's still self-conscious anytime they want to leave the city she gets super upset and tries to not let them leave although she gained more confidence to get on stage every now and then she can get a little quiet and that everyone else do the talking when something does not go to plan but she she makes up for this for Raspberry because she has to make outfits for everyone she kind of lets the customer take more control than they need to forcing herself to work extra hard for one thing and sometimes she can take details very seriously such as when she saw her friend's plans for their lanterns Etc also like orange she has trouble speaking up the only in this show and whenever she has a plan she thinks it's terrible and doesn't think they will like it for Lemon's part in the show she kind of that's the customer take control like raspberry and when no one came to her shop she decided to open a new one only to see the same pattern and sometimes she can take news very seriously like raspberry as well and sometimes when she has a problem to speak weirdly and end up mixed her words for Plum she was self-conscious about doing the paradox for Cherrie's show because it's not something she's really good at and sometimes she can also take news way too seriously such as with strawberry told her she couldn't use the area next to our Cafe because someone else was using it and for the movie The sky's the minute all at the same things I said apply again only this time strawberry takes her friend's needs above her own and neglect them just like how Plum did eventually this leads to both of them breaking down strawberry was able to comfort plum as for strawberry  when everyone else saw her crying they just told her it was unlike her so she stopped and in another episode in the show she neglects her own needs again and focuses more on her friends which needs to her leaving the town entirely eventually after realizing their mistake they bring her back and apologize for what they are done ask for 2021 not many people in the show technically do this anymore the only person I think this could apply to is everyone besides strawberry because they all help her run her food truck not knowing how much trouble that they just got themselves into also because lemon helps a lot of people she must not get a lot of sleep at night because most of the engineers I've seen on TV on kids shows don't seem to get a lot of rest because they're always working this must apply to Lemon I don't know if this is true but if it is then she needs to focus a little on her life a bit more anyway sorry that took so long but that's why I brought of the topic and decided to expand on it more cuz it was done in almost every show sequel to Strawberry Shortcake besides 2018 and the OG one because you can't call the OG one sequel and 2018 one never came to be and it was made into the 2021 when we know today so even if it did count it would just be an adult and we wouldn't need it so don't worry about it anyway bye for now)