friendship in a rough place (sneak peeks)

( kind of a sequel to what happened in one of the earlier chapters when angel cake was spying on them it touches a bit more on that aspect and what angel cakes point of view was anyway enjoy )

Angel cake: I just don't know anymore Vanilla Ice I mean strawberry and the others are being a lot nicer than before but then again anytime I get mad they act as if it's the end of the world and I mean sour grapes and her sister did Welcome me in but they don't seem to be nice to Strawberry others maybe I should continue?

( vanilla icing shook their heads for no )

Angel Cake: come on we got work to do

( they went into a hidden compartment in their kitchen that lead to a room filled with spy equipment and anyway to contact sour and her daughter )

( they walked in and grabbed the equipment and disappeared and everything she had from her friends was fired and corner )

( meanwhile with strawberry and the others )

Honey: so she's been disappearing often?

Strawberry: yeah sometimes she's here before sometimes she's not it's really weird we try to ask her but she never listens

Orange: and every time she disappears she comes back acting different

Ginger Snap: I might have to start making a machine to help us figure out what is going on if that's right with you all of course?

All: yeah sounds good Ginger Snap

Custard: guys Angel is coming QUIC-

( I can't show you anymore this Sneak Peek came out Sunday October 2nd 2022 )