Spoiled Brat

ONESHOT | 1

ONESHOT | 1

"Can I have this, too, babe?" You said in a cheerful tone while holding a Gucci handbag. "Didn't you just buy a handbag the other day?" Jungkook frowned as he examined the handbag you had shown him. You simply pouted and returned the handbag. "It's fine if you don't want to buy this for me. I'll just have to use the old one." You walked away with a sad expression, leaving him alone.

"Are you still mad at me?" Jungkok asked as he put his head on your lap. You just looked at him and frown. "Why would I be mad at you?" you said, chuckling. "Because you don't get the handbag that you want." he got up from your lap and sat beside you. "No, it's okay. I'm fine with whatever I have now." you pecked his lips and smiled sweetly to assure him that you're not angry at him.

"Princess, we've been together nearly three years; have you thought about what I said the other day?" He suddenly became serious, making you nervous. You knew what he was going to say, but you're not ready for it yet. You are still young and want to be free. "Can we wait until I'm ready? I know you love kids, but I'm not ready. Have you seen how difficult it is for pregnant women out there? I can't imagine how I'd handle it if I were pregnant."

Jungkook shook his head and grabbed your hand. "No way, princess. I will not make you feel tired if you are pregnant with our child. We can hire maids as well as a personal carer for you to help you when I am not present." He desperately explained as he wanted to start a new family with you. He always imagined having a child who would greet him when he got home from work and ask him to play with them. He even bring up this topic many times, but you would undoubtedly come up with dozens of reasons.

You were irritated and pushed his hand away before standing in front of him. "Could you please stop talking about it? I told you to wait until I was ready, but you're being so selfish. If you really want a child, just let me go and find another girl who is interested in having your child!" You rolled your eyes and entered your room. When you slammed the door, Jungkook threw himself onto the couch. He was upset by your actions.

He has given you everything you desire, including a new phone, a new house, a new car, and a new bag, but when he demands something from you, you will surely become upset and begin fighting. He doesn't want silly things; he just wants a child. He wants to start a family with you and prove that his love is strong, but you're only making Jungkook doubt your feelings.

Jungkook assumed you were not serious about him and only wanted his money, but he doesn't want to think of you that way because he is sure that you love him as much as he loves you.

"Why is it so hard for me to start a new family?" he sighed in frustration.

You immediately open your phone to dial someone's number after slamming the door of your room. After a few seconds, a deep voice answered the phone. "What's the matter, Y/n?" the man on the other line questioned, but you simply rolled your eyes in irritation. "This is far too much. Can we stop here? I don't want to go on like this "You said this while gazing at the door, afraid Jungkook would hear you.