(Chapter 6: Monsters & Eggs)

"Ugh... Why does everything hurt...?" I thought as I woke up in a brightly lit room.

"Oh! You're finally awake." Someone said, before walking over to where I was laying.

Sure enough, it was Harvey... And I was at the clinic.

Luckily, I was able to find my notebook that was placed next to me in the bed I was in.

"How long have I been out?" I scribbled lazily.

"Oh, about a day, give or take a few hours. You're lucky someone found you when they did. Although, they did just leave you outside the door of the clinic instead of bringing you in, but... That doesn't really matter now, I guess."

"Who the heck dragged me all the way from the mines just to leave me outside the clinic?" I thought, before Harvey said "Well, I'll leave you to rest for a bit if you'd like, but you should be able to go home if you want to."

As I laid there, I decided to check my phone. My heart dropped when I noticed I had a lot of missed messages. "Oh boy..." I thought, before checking what this was all about.

(Text chat with Seb)

🦇The_Local_vampire🩸: hey, wisp. sam, and abi wanted to know if you wanted to join us for a game of pool on friday.

🦇The_Local_vampire🩸: wisp? you there?

🦇The_Local_vampire🩸: wilow?

🦇The_Local_vampire🩸: farmer! pick up your phone!

🦇The_Local_vampire🩸: WILLOW! WHEREnvhjrnjvfnockern[wbotje

(End text chat)

"Huh... I wonder what that last one was." I thought, before checking the other missed messages.

(Group text chat with Seb, Sam, and Abi)

🎵He-Was-A-Skater-Boi🛹: Hey, you guys down for pool on Friday?

🦇The_Local_vampire🩸: sure.

🪨Rock.Nibbler😋: I usually only watch the 2 of you play, but sure. I'm down.

🎵He-Was-A-Skater-Boi🛹: How about you farmer?

🦇The_Local_vampire🩸: willow?

🎵He-Was-A-Skater-Boi🛹: YO, FARMER!🤠

🪨Rock.Nibbler😋: Has... Anyone even seen the farmer today?

🎵He-Was-A-Skater-Boi🛹: Saw them earlier at my bro's 'B-day party'.

🦇The_Local_vampire🩸: ditto.

🪨Rock.Nibbler😋: Well? Where were they?

🎵He-Was-A-Skater-Boi🛹: The last place I saw them was at their place.

🦇The_Local_vampire🩸: again. Ditto.

🎵He-Was-A-Skater-Boi🛹: Ya think we should look for them?

🪨Rock.Nibbler😋: I've got nothing better to do.

🦇The_Local_vampire🩸: alright. Let's do this.