11: A growing Feeling

Iwazuimi POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

One minute he was coming up with a mean name to yell at their dumbass, next their lips were on his and he forget why he was even mad. His hands naturally grabbing onto thier hips and pulled them in for more of their flavour before he heard laughter behind him.

He quickly pulled away from their lips and turned around to see a few Volleyball players behind him.

"Captin enjoying the taste of victory?"
One of the smaller ones cooed at the both of you.

"I wish I had someone to do that with."
A freshman player whined.

"Yeah, whatever. Screw off and let me enjoy it."
They forced a small laugh as they convered their mouth and shooed the player away with their other hand. The gaggle of players laughed before wandering off.

As soon as the group were gone they threw his hands off them and growled, leaning against the wall.
"Thank God I stopped you from blowing our cover you idoit."

Iwazuimi stared at them confused for a second before even remembering the fight a second before hand. He growled lightly before shaking his head.
"Yeah I fucking knew they were there. I wasn't gonna say anything stupid."

He didn't know they were there. He just didn't wanna look stupid for kissing them so intensely.

"Whatever. I'll see you tomorrow at school. Learn to be a better boyfriend."
They scoffed before shoving by Iwazuimi and storming home, leaving their sunflower.

Iwazuimi grumbled a bit as he looked at the abandoned sunflower before picking it up and going to find Oikawa and their sibling.

"Everything alright in lovers paradise?"
Oikawa questioned as they walked home.
"They seemed pissed at something?"

Iwazuimi cleared his throat and quickly glanced over at oikawas little sibling, making eye contact with them, before answering Oikawa.
"They don't think I was paying enough attention."

"Ah yeah...maybe I still have a chance with them if you dont work out."
Oikawa laughed and for some reason everything in Iwazuimi felt like it was boiling.

Iwazuimi stopped in his tracks and glared down Oikawa breifly before speaking.
"They. Don't. Like. You.... and they are my partner still. Just pissed."

Oikawa stared in awe of Iwazuizi reactions for a few moments. He had never acted so defensive of anyone but Oikawa and his sibling... nevermind possessive.

Iwauimi cleared his throat and quickly started to walk again.

"I think they really like them..."
He heard Oikawas little sibling whisper to their older brother.

"No kidding..."
Oikawa quietly whispered back to them.

"Maybe... no more of those jokes."
Oikawas siblings suggested to him.

That joke was just too far. At least they were falling for this. Although it wasn't working in the way he hoped. Oikawas sibling seemed more happy for him the jealous? Maybe they were right about the flirting thing being too much?

"Night."
Iwazuimi mumbled as he split off from them. He had to see them though. He had to apologize and tell them the plan wasn't working. Why he get sad when he though their plan might have to end soon?

~•~•

He didn't know how to break into their house with the huge ass sunflower so he decided to text them to go outside. They responded about him being creepy before going outside to see him.

"You should of forgot where my house was asshat."
They growled at Iwazuimi as they exited their house and went to the end of  their front porch.

"I'm actually smart... you know that right."
Iwazuimi sighed as he started to approach their house with the sunflower. He sat the sunflower at the end of the steps and quickly looked them over.

"You are a perv!"
They swatted Iwazuimi quickly, in more of a joking tone then anything.

Iwazuimi laughed a bit before nodding his head and speaking again. His eyes lowered a bit in shame, he couldn't look them in the eyes and admitted defeat.
"I'm sorry... you were right. The flirting... isn't helping. They aren't getting jealous."

"Uh duh! It's cause you still invest your time into them like you like them."
They flicked Iwazuimis forehead causing his eyes to quickly flick up to meet theirs.
"How many relationship have you been in?"

Iwazuimi though for a moment before responding.
"I've never... actually dated someone... for more then a week at least."

They rolled their eyes at Iwazuimi before leaning down to be eye level with him.
"Well... then consider me your first girlfriend. Loving someone is wanting to spend time with your partner..."

Iwazuimi laughed a bit and rolled his eyes.
"You haven't been in a relationship either."

"Nope!.... but ive been in love."
They quickly responded, standing up straight with a sad look on their face.

Iwazuimi tilted his head a bit, he felt like his insides were boiling again. This wasn't the same jealously as when he saw Oikawas sibling first with Kyotani. No he wanted to be that person and if not, become them. Why would he want that?

"With who?"
Iwazuimi asked without a single thought.

They only laughed in response before leaning down and whispering into Iwazuimis ear.
"That's for me to know and you to never know."

Their tone was... so seductive and their breath on his ear and when they pulled away from him he had the urge to grab them and press his lips into theirs. He'd never felt this compulsion or feeling before with until recently.

And in that moment he reliezed  what this feeling inside for him was growing. He was starting to like, no love, this dumbass!