[ 2/??] 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬

: 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"I need a hug but I will settle for some snuggles."

Castamir barges into the royal tent. The fire from the burning candles flickering across his face that holds a grim look.

"Another bad dream?" You lift the blanket up in silent invitation.

Wordlessly, he nods. Castamir gladly slithers his way underneath the welcoming covers and into your awaiting embrace.

A startled Callisto wakes, his hand wrapped around the hilt of his blade, whipping it through the air and pointing it at Castamir's nose. Callisto blinks the sleep from his eyes tiredly a few times before registering the silver eyes of your best friend and his loyal left hand.

A few tense moments pass before he withdrawals his sword and lets it lazily fall beside the bed and down towards the floor in its previous spot all the while grumbling his annoyance at the, "rude awakening."

You and Castamir share a look and laugh quietly. The large bear of a man finally gets the chance to settle underneath the warm blankets and quickly snuggles into you. You throw an arm over him and cuddle him right back like the great friend you are.

Callisto grumbles again and stretches his arm over you and pats Castamir's cheek before letting it flop on top of Castamir's side. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Castamir pats Callisto's hand.

"Goodnight." You turn your head towards your lover and kiss his chin then back towards Castamir to place a soft kiss on his forehead affectionately.

Callisto snuggles into you neck and at the sound of each others slowing breaths you all slowly fall asleep together.

A very peaceful night.